Men stand tall and firm, which can be said to be fearless. However, men have weaknesses, which is kidney deficiency. This is also the biggest confusion for men. Kidney is particularly important to anyone, especially men. But now you don't have to worry or buy various medications to supplement it. Do the following five anti kidney deficiency exercises every day to ensure you become a strong man!
What are the symptoms of male kidney deficiency?
1. Fear of cold and limb coldness
'Fear of cold' refers to feeling afraid of the cold and afraid of the wind. Limb cold "refers to the symptoms of cold limbs, hands, and feet, even reaching the elbow and knee joints. Fear of cold and limb coldness often accompanies kidney deficiency symptoms such as lower back and knee pain, mental fatigue, lack of energy and lazy speech, and lack of thirst.
2. Dizziness and weakness, insomnia and dreaminess
The kidney, as one of the important organs in the human body, nourishes and warms other organs. If other organs remain ill for a long time, it is easy to damage the kidneys. Many chronic diseases, such as chronic hepatitis, coronary heart disease, bronchial asthma, hypertension, etc., are often accompanied by symptoms of kidney deficiency. To fundamentally cure kidney deficiency, the fundamental approach is to completely cure other organ diseases, otherwise it is a "symptomatic but not fundamental" approach.
The kidneys have the function of "absorbing qi". Due to kidney deficiency and inability to absorb qi, it can cause shortness of breath, excessive exhalation and insufficient inhalation, making it difficult for you to breathe freely. In severe cases, accompanied by asthma, symptoms such as increased wheezing and cold sweating may also occur.
4. Low back pain
Low back pain is fundamentally due to kidney deficiency and can be divided into internal injury and strain. Internal injury kidney deficiency generally refers to congenital deficiency, prolonged illness, physical deficiency, or excessive fatigue. Mild individuals may have difficulty bending or standing upright, while severe individuals may experience symptoms such as heel pain and low back fatigue; Strain refers to physical overload or long-term work in the same fixed position (such as using a computer or driving), which can damage kidney qi and lead to insufficient kidney essence.
How should kidney deficiency be replenished?
1. Rub your foot every day
After rubbing the palms with both hands, rub the right foot with your left hand and the left foot with your right hand, cross over, once in the morning and once in the evening, rubbing 300 times each time.
2. Do a set of simple gymnastics every day
(1) Two feet parallel, feet at the same shoulder width, looking straight in front, arms naturally drooping, palms pressed against pants, fingers naturally open. Lift your heels and take 9 consecutive breaths.
(2) With your heels on the ground, inhale, slowly bend your knees and squat down, gradually turn the backs of your hands forward, with your tiger mouth facing your ankle; When the hand is close to the ground, apply a slight force to make a fist (meaning to grab something) and inhale enough air.
(3) Hold your breath, your body gradually stands up, your hands droop, and you gradually clench your fists.
(4) Exhale, stand at attention, twist your arms outwards, press your fists forward, squeeze your elbows against your soft ribs from both sides, and lift your body and heels vigorously, lifting your anus, and breathing.
3. Do anal contractions every day
Relax throughout the body and breathe naturally; When exhaling, perform a contraction of the anus, and when inhaling, relax and repeat for about 30 times.
4. Daily waist massage
Rub the palms of your hands together until the palms are warm, then place them on both sides of your waist. With your palms facing the skin, massage your waist up and down until you feel warm. Once in the morning and once in the evening, about 200 times each time.
5. Exercise Tai Chi every day
It is best to practice Tai Chi in the morning in a park with fresh air, under trees, or by the water.