At present, there is no effective method for treating renal failure, so when treating renal failure, patients should try to delay the onset of renal failure as much as possible, in order to create better opportunities for the treatment of renal failure.
While delaying the progression of renal failure, the following methods are generally used.
1. It is necessary to identify the CRF factors and insist on the treatment of the causes of CRF, that is, chronic nephritis, lupus nephritis, purpura nephritis, IgA nephropathy, diabetes nephropathy, etc., which lead to renal failure, all need to insist on long-term treatment.
2. In terms of diet, patients should try to use a low protein and low phosphorus diet, and try to reduce the effects of glomerular hyperfiltration and tubular hypermetabolism in order to reduce the burden on the kidneys.
3. Try to reduce the deposition of calcium and phosphorus in the tubulointerstitial space as much as possible in daily life, such as low phosphorus diet α- KA, phosphorus binder, etc. Other measures are still being explored, such as certain active vitamin D3.
4. And it is necessary to have high metabolism of renal tubules, such as alkaline drugs, low protein diet, rhubarb preparations, cordyceps sinensis preparations, etc. Currently, experimental results suggest this effect, and more clinical observations are needed to confirm it.
5. The use of unsaturated fat acids and lipid-lowering drugs to correct hyperlipidemia may slow down glomerulosclerosis.
6. Reduce the accumulation of uremic toxins, such as low protein diet, adsorption therapy, and intestinal dialysis.
7. Use medication for relief
Blood activating and stasis resolving drugs, antioxidants, etc. may also have the effect of slowing down glomerulosclerosis or renal interstitial fibrosis, and further in-depth research is needed.
In terms of delaying renal failure, patients should pay more attention to their daily diet and try to consume foods that reduce the burden on the kidneys. And developing good habits in JAL's daily life is very helpful for delaying kidney failure. Once again, I wish the patient a speedy recovery from kidney failure.