Men play with ambiguity for their own purposes. Women should not naively think that only they are playing with this ambiguity, but forget that the mantis is catching cicadas and the yellow sparrow is behind them. The man who plays with ambiguity is this yellow sparrow, hiding behind you and waiting for an opportunity to take what he wants from you. Everything else is negotiable.
This is a restless era, beneath the surface of a peaceful life, the dark waves are surging, and the unwilling loneliness of the soul makes the air filled with a sense of ambiguity. But ambiguity is not something that everyone can afford. It is a trap, and women who think they are smart may end up being mistaken by men.
Malignant ambiguity, you can't afford it
Warm ignorance can be divided into two types: benign and malignant. Benign ambiguity points to love, but whether it can develop into love later depends on the timing, location, and harmony of people. There is also a malignant ambiguity, which is to be ambiguous for the sake of ambiguity. In other words, it's like having someone to play with, like a banquet where you happily go and see a large table full of delicious food, just about to pounce on it and have a big meal, but are warned that you can only see, smell, and not eat. What a frustrating taste it is. If I had told you in advance, would you still go?
What's scary is that no one will ever tell you in advance. The person who likes to play ambiguous (usually a man) - starts with a look of "liking you" and throws autumn spinach at you, saying something profound to you
Long words. Accidentally, either your shoulder or your finger touches you, causing you to panic and wonder every day, 'Did he fall in love with me? Did I fall in love with him?'
As you think and guess, your brain hurts. As you fall into a better state under his temptation, the more you look at the person, the more moved you become. Your mind is being held by him, soft and itchy, and you can't help but play this game with a passion of 120000. It's just beautiful, suddenly realizing that everything has come to an abrupt end. You're like a person burying your head in a sprint, realizing that the finish line is not a red line, but a void
Silly enough, it's not like continuing to run, it's not like stopping suddenly. Or, everything is still going on, playing and going is still in place, and you don't know whether to stop or continue moving forward - unlucky for you, encountering this guy wasn't because of love, just to find someone to play with. I know a man who spreads the seeds of ambiguity every time he goes to a new place. His life motto is: "Maintain an ambiguous relationship with every woman I know
Malignant ambiguity is the great enemy of love. You think it's love, it's not, and it will never be. Many people mistakenly believe that love is just that, knowing it's hopeless, they still indulge themselves in it and waste their good time in vain. Playing with the Secret of Ambiguous Men
Men play with ambiguity for their own purposes. Women should not naively think that only they are playing with this ambiguity, but forget that the mantis is catching cicadas and the yellow sparrow is behind them. The man who plays with ambiguity is this yellow sparrow, hiding behind you and waiting for an opportunity to take what he wants from you. Everything else is negotiable. The following secrets cannot be ignored by women.
1. 99% of men who play ambiguous games won't just play with one person
Since they have the intention to play this game, they will play it more thoroughly. Compared to having only one partner, men prefer to hover between several women and enjoy the pleasure of being surrounded by flowers. The remaining 1% are heterosexual individuals who play with ambiguous men, and the chances of encountering them are too low to be considered.
2. Men play with ambiguity, the key is to play without ambiguity
Play is fun, ambiguity is hell. That's right, in their eyes, this ambiguity is only for fun after all. Because it's for fun, it's impossible to be serious, and it's impossible to promise or be honest with you. If you choose to be serious, then it's natural to see who wins and who loses in the end. Women who want true emotions, once they are with them, 99% get hurt.
3. Men who play ambiguous always think they are right
Men who think they can afford to be ambiguous always have a bit of arrogance, a bit of narcissism, a bit of self deception, thinking that the women around them can be attracted to them, and then reach a situation where they come and go. For these narcissistic men, the most powerful weapon that can awaken them is the woman's loud refusal. Playing ambiguous like this is the safest way
1. Even if it's completely in time, you can occasionally call him and ask him to help buy breakfast at the convenience store downstairs in the office - "You can help me see what I want, you know what I like to eat" must be added
2. Holding him in his arms, while also helping him to clean clothes or sweep the dust off his shoulders, even if he is not dirty at all, he should also pretend to shoot. This is our combination of strength and softness.
3. Although it is absolutely forbidden for him to touch your body, you can actively touch his body at a lower frequency. For example, if he says he feels unwell, it is natural to touch his forehead and then touch his own; Or when we were waiting for the subway together, we could lean on his shoulder and say, 'I'm exhausted. If you stand up straight, let me lean for a while.'.
4. When it's cold, you can tuck your cold little hands into his clothes to keep warm, but remember it's the upper body, not the lower body. Don't tuck them into the back pocket of your jeans, as a man's lower body can easily burn.
5. Learn to bend over and pick things in front of him, not too close or too far apart. The best distance is one meter to one meter and five meters. Don't underestimate this action, it's a very sexy one with a bit of temptation. Everything else is his business and it's none of your business.
6. If you are on a business trip or traveling to another city for a short period of time, be sure to send a text message to him at 10-12 pm the next night to express your feelings of loneliness (even if you don't have one), and then turn off the phone. Even if you receive an ambiguous response from the other person the night before, you must turn a blind eye the next morning.
7. During company group dining activities, sit at the same table as him at the dining table, but don't take the initiative to sit next to him. If he generously invites you to sit next to him, then accept it generously; Spend half of the time with female colleagues during activities, and allocate the remaining time to them as appropriate.
8. Learn to smile professionally and wear professional attire to meet him, which means telling him that I am not a child and that I am not too casual with you. Often, such a piece of clothing can change a person.
9. Always say one thing: I'm sorry, it's not the right time yet. This sentence is axiomatic.