According to statistics, four of the top 10 causes of death for men are related to diet: cancer, cerebrovascular disease, heart disease and diabetes. The following 10 foods are beneficial to men's health, and it is recommended that men consume more.
1. Tomato: Rich in vitamin C, it can combine the relationships between cells to produce bone collagen, which can strengthen blood vessels.
2. Soybean: Soybeans have phytohormones, and men who often eat soybean products have a lower risk of developing prostate cancer. Soybeans are equally effective in improving bone loss in men.
3. Carrots: Rich in potassium, they have a hypotensive effect. Carotene rich carrots can also enhance resistance, inhibit cell deterioration, and prevent cancer.
4. Oysters: Seafood can enhance sexual ability.
5. Garlic: Garlic has a strong bactericidal power, which can eliminate bacteria that invade the body. Eating more for men can improve their physique and strengthen their bodies. The phytochemical factors contained in garlic are beneficial to the heart. To maximize its effectiveness, it is best to shred or mash the garlic and eat it without prolonged heating.
6. High vitamin C food: After the age of 24, the quality and quantity of sperm in men are on the decline. Vitamin C can revitalize aging sperm. Vegetables and fruits with high vitamin C content include kiwi, oranges, broccoli, asparagus, etc.
7. Whole wheat bread: To combat stress, the B vitamins are very important. Whole wheat bread is a complex carbohydrate that can slowly release energy and has a calming effect.
8. Deep-sea fish: High pressure reduces the age group of men who suffer from hyperlipidemia and stroke. The fatty acids in deep-sea fish can prevent blood clotting, reduce blood vessel contraction, and reduce triglycerides, which are particularly beneficial to the heart and blood vessels.
9. Tea: Green tea is rich in vitamin C. It is an indispensable nutrient for preventing colds and resisting oxidation. In addition, green tea can prevent aging, and has a diuretic and stress relieving effect.
10. Red wine: The antioxidant polyphenols from the grape skin in red wine remain in the liquor, which can reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease. However, alcohol has calories, so it is recommended to control it below 60 milliliters per day.