What causes hydrocele of the tunica vaginalis? What are the precautions for the treatment of hydrocele of the tunica vaginalis
The hydrocele of spermatic cord is a very common disease in men, and many patients are not unfamiliar. The hydrocele of spermatic cord sheath is very harmful. It must be prevented in time to avoid adverse consequences. So what is the cause of hydrocele of the tunica vaginalis? Let's explain it to you.
What is the cause of hydrocele of the tunica vaginalis?
1. Damage. Vaginal effusion caused by scrotal injury is one of the most common causes. Of course, if a male patient seriously traumatizes the spermatic cord or lymphatic vessel in the early operation of the abdomen or groin area, it will lead to hydrocele of the tunica vaginalis.
2. Infection. It is also common for infection to cause hydrocele of the tunica vaginalis. Many patients suffer from epididymitis, orchitis, vaginitis, etc. Over time, the gradual development of inflammation will lead to hydrocele of the tunica vaginalis.
3. Systemic diseases. Systemic diseases can cause hydrocele of the tunica vaginalis, which is not uncommon. For example, heart and kidney failure, liver disease and other diseases affect blood or lymph circulation and cause hydrocele. Of course, testicular torsion or varicocele can also cause this disease.
To sum up, hydrocele of the tunica vaginalis has a great impact on the patient's body. It will not only affect the normal life, but also hinder the male from completing his father's mission. Therefore, the patient must pay attention.
What should we pay attention to in the treatment of hydrocele?
1. Wear tights. In life, many men will choose tight underwear when choosing underwear. In fact, it will tightly wrap the penis of men, with poor ventilation, which easily leads to high temperature and humidity of the scrotum, and good bacterial reproduction. Therefore, it is very important to choose loose underwear or pants.
2. Avoid excessive sexual life. When hydrocele occurs, try to reduce and control the number of sexual life. In sexual life, it is easy to cause damage to the patient's condition, and then increase the patient's condition. Therefore, try to reduce sexual life and stimulation and avoid frequent erection of penis.
3. Pay attention to rest. Patients with hydrocele of the tunica vaginalis must pay attention to rest in life, and do not blindly do heavy physical labor, which will also aggravate the disease. Usually, we should have more nutrition, improve our diet, and not eat more "hair" foods, such as kelp and other seafood foods, coriander, etc.
Warm prompt: hydrocele of the tunica vaginalis can be divided into secondary hydrocele of the tunica vaginalis and primary hydrocele of the tunica vaginalis, but primary hydrocele of the tunica vaginalis is very rare in clinical practice. However, no matter which kind of hydrocele is harmful to men. Many people do not know the harm of the disease, so they cannot be treated in time, resulting in unimaginable consequences.