Male infertility is a significant blow for many people. Many are caused by inconspicuous issues such as lifestyle habits, so what are the precautions for male infertility in daily life? For many men, it is not good to not pay attention to small details in life. Below, we will discuss the precautions for male infertility in daily life. I hope it will be helpful to you.
The precautions for male infertility include:
(1) Prohibition of smoking and alcohol. Excessive drinking and smoking in men can lead to decreased testicular function and affect sperm production; Drinking and smoking in women can affect endocrine function, leading to irregular menstruation, amenorrhea, and infertility.
(2) Grasp the amount of exercise. Excessive exercise can disrupt the secretion of hormones in both men and women, disrupt ovulation patterns, and limit semen secretion.
(3) Change dietary habits. Both a partial diet and a vegetarian diet may affect the production and binding of sperm and eggs. Therefore, in terms of staple and non-staple foods, it is necessary to adjust them appropriately as much as possible to make them more diverse.
(4) Keep the scrotum cool. The temperature inside the scrotum is lower than usual. If the temperature of the testicles inside the scrotum increases, it can affect its reproductive function and lead to male infertility. Therefore, the precautions for male infertility in daily life: keep the scrotum cool, do not wear tight pants, especially in hot weather, and try to wear thinner and looser lower clothing to avoid affecting its heat dissipation.
(5) Seize your roommate time. Women ovulate approximately on the 14th day before menstruation, and the survival time of the eggs is only one day, which is the "easy pregnancy period". Due to the short survival time of sperm, usually only around 2-3 days, choosing to have sexual intercourse during the "easy pregnancy period" can increase the chances of conception.
(Intern Editor: Cai Junyi)