What are the daily health care and contraindications for routine treatment of acute prostatitis
The occurrence of prostatitis may have two manifestations, namely acute and chronic. The symptoms of acute prostatitis appear rapidly, with systemic symptoms such as cold, fever and fatigue. The infection routes of acute prostatitis are different, and the harm of chronic prostatitis is also different. Acute prostatitis cannot be treated effectively in time. Chronic acute prostatitis can cause diseases with dysfunction such as seminal vesiculitis, orchitis, urethritis and cystitis, Such as impotence and premature ejaculation, prostatitis is also one of the important causes of infertility. In addition, it can also cause infection, stones, hemorrhoids, anal prolapse, hernia, etc. Therefore, it is very serious not to treat acute prostatitis. Prostatitis can lead to the imbalance of the normal state of the prostate and cause a chain reaction in the male urinary system. Without treatment or long-term treatment will bring great pain to men.
Normal treatment of acute prostatitis
1. General treatment: rest in bed for 3-4 days, drink water properly, and do not drink or eat stimulating food. You can use hot water sitz bath and perineum heating to ensure smooth defecation. Taboo sexual life.
2. Antibiotic treatment: When the patient has obvious systemic symptoms, high body temperature, and obvious increase in white blood cells, the patient should be given intravenous medicine. After one week of use, the patient who takes oral medicine for one month has no serious systemic symptoms, and when the body temperature and blood picture are normal, the patient should take the medicine palatably. The general course of treatment is one month. Anti-infective drugs that can diffuse into the prostate and be effective quickly should be selected to quickly control symptoms and prevent chronic prostatitis.
3. Comprehensive treatment: the special position and structure of prostate determines the simple drug treatment, which has poor effect. Its outer layer is a lipid membrane, which is a drug barrier. It is difficult for ordinary drugs to exert the drug effect and treatment effect locally. It can reach the furnace through the layer barrier, but there is almost no residual effect, the effect is extremely slow, and the effect is extremely low
4. Symptomatic treatment: in case of high fever, symptomatic treatment shall be given with antipyretic drugs such as anti-inflammatory suppository and aspirin. When the symptoms of bladder irritation are obvious, you can choose 15-30mg of Probenzine orally, 2mg of piperaquine three times a day, and twice a day. If it is difficult to urinate or urine is accumulated, it should be temporarily urinated at the suprapubic cystostomy, or retained with a soft silicon catheter for catheterization.
How does acute prostatitis care? Remember the six taboos
Many male friends do not know much about the common sense of prostatitis and the health care of prostatitis. Next, let's take a look at some taboos in the daily health care of prostatitis.
1. Go to hospital in case of emergency
Experts said that many people are afraid of prostatitis. Once they find similar symptoms of prostatitis, they will panic, rush to the hospital, and take the social medical tour organically. Incorrect and unscientific treatment methods continue to appear, which not only can not cure the disease, but also aggravate the disease, and bring greater difficulties to the treatment in the future.
2. Abuse of antibiotics
Experts said that many patients believe that acute prostatitis is a simple bacterial infection, as long as they take antibiotics, but in fact, different patients have different sensitivity to antibiotics, and also have symptoms of acute prostatitis, but in fact, it is not acute infection. Taking antibiotics blindly will not help the disease, but will reduce the patient's own resistance, which is not conducive to treatment
3. Incomplete treatment
What are the effects of acute prostatitis? Experts pointed out that if acute prostatitis is not treated in time, it will develop into chronic prostatitis. At this time, it is difficult to kill the bacteria completely, and it is easy to relapse. Some patients have tiny stones in the prostate, which are difficult to be completely eliminated by drugs. The blockage of the gland tube caused by stones can cause repeated attacks of prostatitis.
4. Scare yourself
Experts pointed out that the treatment of acute prostatitis is not difficult, but some patients are too worried and have too much psychological pressure. Even if they are cured, they will feel uncomfortable. It is often a psychological factor. As long as patients relax, they will have a good effect. If the situation is serious, they can ask a psychologist for help.
5. Cut grass but not root
Experts said that some patients with prostatitis caused by sexually transmitted diseases only know how to see a doctor, ignore the examination and treatment of their partner, and cut the grass without removing the root. As a result, a vicious circle of infection - treatment - reinfection - treatment was formed.
6. Therapeutic indulgence
Experts said that some patients with prostatitis completely rely on or superstition the role of drugs, but the basis of the disease is the decline of immunity and resistance. Usually, they do not pay attention to strengthening physical exercise, do not pay attention to adjusting the law of life, and have excessive sexual life