Pelvic inflammatory disease is a familiar gynecological inflammation, among which chronic pelvic inflammatory disease is also relatively common. After getting sick, we need to treat it in a timely manner, especially to understand the cause and take preventive measures.
Etiology of chronic pelvic inflammatory disease
1. Infection after intrauterine surgery: such as curettage, tubal patency, hysterosalpingography, hysteroscopy, induced abortion, etc. Due to surgical damage, bleeding, and necrosis of the reproductive tract mucosa, pathogens in the endogenous bacterial community of the lower reproductive tract can ascend to infection.
2. Sexual activity and age: Osteoarthritis often occurs in women during sexual activity, especially when the first sexual intercourse is young, with multiple sexual partners, frequent sexual intercourse, and sexual partners with sexually transmitted patients. According to data from the United States, the common age for osteodiscitis is 15-25 years old. Young people are prone to developing pelvic inflammatory disease, which is related to frequent sexual activity, physiological outward displacement of cervical columnar epithelium, and poor mechanical defense function of cervical mucus.
3. Lower genital tract infection: lower genital tract sexually transmitted diseases, such as gonorrhoeal Neisseria cervicitis, chlamydial cervicitis, and bacterial vaginosis, are closely related to the occurrence of PID.
4. Poor sexual hygiene: Sexual intercourse during menstruation and the use of unclean menstrual pads can cause pathogens to invade and cause inflammation. In addition, those who do not pay attention to sexual hygiene and vaginal flushing have a high incidence of pelvic inflammatory disease.
5. Adjacent organ inflammation directly spreads: such as appendicitis and peritonitis, which spread to the pelvis, and the pathogen is mainly Escherichia coli.
6. PID re acute attack: PID causes extensive pelvic adhesions, fallopian tube damage, decreased fallopian tube defense ability, and is prone to re infection, resulting in an acute attack.
Prevention of chronic discitis
1. Women must avoid accidental pregnancy during sexual activity, take appropriate contraceptive measures, and be careful not to accidentally conceive, causing induced abortion. Artificial abortion surgery must be performed in a formal medical institution, and sterile medical equipment must be ensured during the surgery
2. Try to avoid vaginal cleaning, pay attention to postpartum hygiene, and avoid postpartum infections. It is necessary to pay attention to the hygiene status on physiological days. On physiological days, if the uterine opening is slightly open and hygiene is not taken seriously, it is possible to develop pelvic inflammatory disease.
3. Dietary regulation should be noted and nutrition should be strengthened. During the fever period, patients should eat more light foods. For patients with high fever, they should drink pear juice, apple juice, watermelon juice, etc., but remember not to drink after freezing. Leucorrhea turns yellow in color, has a large amount, and is sticky, which is a damp heat syndrome. Do not eat grilled, greasy, or spicy foods. Patients with cold abdominal pain, fear of cold, and low back pain belong to the type of condensed qi stagnation. Warm foods such as ginger soup, brown sugar water, and longan meat should be given in their diet. Heart heat and low back pain are mostly due to kidney damage and yin deficiency. They can eat more meat, fish, eggs, and bird food to nourish the body.