Sex is an essential part of life, but many diseases often affect sexual life issues between couples, causing great confusion for many families, and even leading to serious divorce. Sexual intercourse pain also affects sexual problems, so what is the reason for sexual pain? The following is a detailed analysis for everyone.
What are the causes of sexual pain?
1. Too many times of sexual intercourse
Excessive libido and sexual organ fatigue are common causes of sexual pain.
2. Genital infection
Generally speaking, inflammation of male reproductive organs causes sexual pain, which is the most common cause, such as prostatitis, seminal vesiculitis, and urethritis, which can all cause sexual pain.
3. Genital lesions
"People with long foreskin or phimosis have excessive scaling on the crown of the penis, which can irritate the skin of the penis, causing allergies or inflammation, and inevitably causing unbearable pain during sexual intercourse.".
4. Contraceptive factors
"The skin of the penis is allergic to colloidal condoms or contraceptive creams, resulting in allergic dermatitis and friction pain during sexual intercourse.".
What are the hazards of sexual pain?
1. Sexual dysfunction and male sexual intercourse pain bring great psychological pressure to men, even generating fear of sexual life, leading to psychological dysfunction such as content and premature ejaculation.
2. "The main cause of infection, male sexual pain, is prostatitis. Prostatitis infection can cause acute urinary stagnation, acute seminal vesiculitis or epididymitis, vasculitis, enlarged spermatic lymph nodes, or tenderness. In severe cases, it can cause groin pain or renal colic.".
3. Men's psychological stress is prone to sexual pain, men avoid sexual life, and sexual life gradually loses sexual interest. Many patients believe that sexual intercourse pain can cause severe psychological stress by holding their heads up in front of their wives.
4. It can lead to male infertility, and sexual intercourse pain can lead to chronic inflammation, change the composition of prostate fluid, affect the secretion function of the prostate, thereby affecting the liquefaction time of semen, and decrease sperm vitality, which can lead to male infertility.