According to traditional Chinese medicine, the kidney is the foundation of birth and the source of life. According to the "Yellow Emperor's Internal Classic", women's "May 7th, Yang Ming pulse failure", and men's "May 8th, kidney Qi failure". In terms of age, kidney qi aging begins at the age of 35 for women and 40 for men. Good living habits are very beneficial for nourishing the kidneys.
Secret of Traditional Chinese Medicine: Nourishing Kidney and Strengthening Essence
So what are the methods for men to nourish their kidneys and correct deficiency in winter? In traditional Chinese medicine, there are many "men's acupoints" that take a few minutes every day and can play a role in tonifying the kidney and strengthening yang if persisted for a long time.
Rubbing the ear
Massaging the auricle can regulate the function of the kidney.
Rub the auricle with the warmed hearts of both hands, then rub the auricle with your thumb and index finger for 3 minutes, and then alternately pull the upper portion of the opposite auricle through the top of your head for 12 to 18 times.
Rubbing the waist
The waist is the kidney mansion, and stimulating the Shenshu and Mingmen acupoints can strengthen the waist and strengthen the kidney.
Rub both hands hot and cover both sides of the Shenshu acupoints (1.5 inches below the second lumbar spine). Then, center on Mingmen acupoint (waist, on the posterior midline, at the depression below the second lumbar spine) and Shenshu acupoints, rub the waist left and right, or up and down.
This elixir field is the lower elixir field, which is most closely related to human life activities. It can strengthen the spleen, replenish qi, soften the liver, and tonify the kidney.
Rub both hands together and warm them. Place the palm of your right hand over the outside of the right pubic tubercle, at the "Qichong" acupoint about 2 inches from the midline. Move the palm of your left hand around the navel in a circular motion along the peristaltic direction of the large intestine.
Kidney strengthening calisthenics
1. Sit upright with your legs naturally apart, shoulder width apart, hands bent and raised sideways, fingers extended upward, level with your ears. Then, raise your hands up to the extent that your ribs feel a bit affected, and then recover. You can do it three to five times in a row, and you can do it three to five times a day as appropriate. Before performing the movements, it is advisable to relax all over the body. Inhale when lifting both hands, exhale when recovering, and do not use excessive force or force. This action can activate muscles and bones, unblock meridians, and restore Qi to the elixir field. It has a relieving effect on the elderly, weak, and short of breath.
2. Sit upright, bend your left arm on your legs, bend your right arm on your elbows, palm up, and do a parabolic motion 3 to 5 times. When doing the parabolic action, throw your hand upwards. The action can be slightly faster. Inhale when throwing your hand upwards, and exhale when recovering. This action has the same effect as the first action.
3. Sit upright, with your legs naturally sagging, and slowly rotate your body from side to side for 3-5 times. Then, swing your feet forward for more than 10 times, depending on your physical strength, as appropriate. When performing movements, relax your entire body, and the movements should be natural and gentle. When rotating your body, keep your torso upright, not prone. This action can move the waist and knees, benefit the kidney and strengthen the waist. Frequently practicing this action can exercise the waist and knees, which is beneficial to the kidney.
4. Sit upright, loosen your belt, undress, rub your hands hot, place them between your waist, and rub them up and down until your waist feels hot. This method can warm the kidney and strengthen the waist. There are Mingmen points in the governor meridian at the waist, as well as Shenshu, Qihai shu, and Dachang shu points in the Foot Sun Bladder Meridian. After rubbing, it can feel the whole body heat, and has the effects of warming the kidney and strengthening the waist, relaxing tendons, and promoting blood circulation.
5. Bring your feet together, cross your hands and raise your head, then bend over, touch the ground with both hands, then squat down, embrace your knees with both hands, and silently say "blow" without making a sound. In this way, it can be done continuously for more than 10 times.
There are also many types of traditional Chinese medicine methods for tonifying the kidney, which are the most advocated, effective, and easy to master. The formula is as follows.
Kidney Tonifying Tea
Ingredients: 1-2 grams of ginseng, 10 Chinese wolfberries, 2-3 grams of black tea.
Method: Soak the three raw materials in boiling water for about 5 minutes before serving. Only use the seasoning once a day to repeatedly brew until the water is colorless and tasteless.
Efficacy: Taking it continuously for 10 days is a dietary therapy cycle. After taking it continuously for 10 days, stop taking it for 5 days. Generally, if you persist in using it for a month, the symptoms of kidney deficiency, impotence, weakness, and weakness of the waist and knees can be significantly improved, with strong sexual desire, prolonged duration, and greatly improved quality of sexual life. Sexual intercourse can obtain a full sense of satisfaction.
Advantages: Easy to operate, natural without side effects, continuous use fundamentally improves renal function, warms the kidney, strengthens yang, and greatly replenishes vital energy.
Warm reminder: In order to achieve better results, it is recommended to use special grade ginseng. Genuine ginseng has a "anti-counterfeiting verification code", which can be queried for authenticity. "The daily amount of ginseng should not exceed 3 grams, the Chinese wolfberry must be full, and black tea can be packaged with black tea or tea leaves, as long as it belongs to the category of black tea, such as Jinjunmei, Zhengshan race, etc.". When taking this aphrodisiac tea, it should not be consumed together with radishes and veratrol.