Symptoms of chronic nephritis in women? Many female friends welcome the disease of chronic nephritis, but it is often easy for us to overlook some symptoms of this disease in daily life, resulting in not being treated in a timely manner. So what are the symptoms of female friends suffering from chronic nephritis.
Symptoms of chronic nephritis in women:
1. The most common early symptoms of female nephritis are infection, which is an important factor. Therefore, when suffering from the above infectious diseases, routine urine examination should be checked.
2. Body swelling. This is the most obvious early symptom of nephritis in women, and body swelling will continue to appear throughout the treatment process of kidney disease. The swelling phenomenon of different patients may be mild or severe. The former only shows obvious edema in the cheeks and eyes in the morning, and also shows obvious edema in the ankle area during noon rest. The latter is more severe, and there may be swelling throughout the body. When this phenomenon occurs, it is important to immediately go to the hospital for targeted diagnosis and diagnose the condition as soon as possible. Of course, there may be a small number of patients with nephritis who do not experience edema.
3. Symptoms of hypertension. One-third of patients with glomerulonephritis will experience increased blood pressure, manifested as symptoms such as headache, memory loss, and poor sleep. Patients who seek medical attention due to the above symptoms and experience increased blood pressure must undergo routine urine tests, especially young patients.
4. Patients with chronic kidney failure may only exhibit an increase in nocturnal urination frequency and urine volume in the early stages. If a healthy person does not drink enough water before bedtime, they should not urinate or only urinate once after sleeping at night. If they frequently urinate twice or more at night, they should go to the hospital to have their urine routine and kidney function checked.
5. Patients with moderate to severe chronic kidney failure often experience anemia, accompanied by symptoms such as fatigue, dizziness, and pale complexion. Patients with anemia, excluding hematological diseases, should pay attention to the presence of chronic kidney failure.
Symptoms of chronic nephritis in women? The above content is an introduction to the symptoms of chronic nephritis that women welcome, hoping to be helpful to you. Experts suggest that the harm of female nephritis in the late stage is very great, so early treatment is a choice that women should make as soon as possible. Wishing you a speedy recovery.