1： It is entirely possible to have a "frame" for the ideal person's "appearance" before they first fall in love.
However, if you imagine the image of the other person too idealistically and fully meet the requirements, your love journey will be very tiring and even delay yourself. For example, it is required to have a cool appearance, an extraordinary temperament, a strong and gentle personality, deep and unrestrained emotions, and the ability to earn money and do household chores... However, in reality, such a person is really a rare and difficult to find.
Six Mistakes in First Contact with Love!
Some people just want to wait for such a perfect partner, so that as time goes by, even if they are old when they find them, they don't want you anymore. It's not difficult to get out of this misconception. As long as the other party matches your wishes by 70%, let the remaining 30% gradually match and get closer in the relationship.
2： Putting on airs "In the beginning of love, the party who has a clear advantage puts on a" show "and expects the other party to bow and listen, thus setting" rules "for future relationships and life, which often leads to unhappy breakups. The most important word in emotional communication is' true '. When two hearts collide for the first time, it's impossible to be completely arrogant. Because emotional union is equal.
Assuming you are the other party, can you tolerate it? This also has an impact on your image in his mind. Furthermore, you cannot use 'silence at this moment is better than sound' as a pretext for your 'golden mouth is difficult to open'. I understand my heart, but if you don't say it, the other person is not a worm in your heart. How can I know your intentions? Always' you see 'and' I haven't figured it out yet 'can give people an unsafe feeling. Since it's about romance, love talk is essential.
3： Anger "is a worm of love, and" anger "is caused by temporary self-esteem and arrogance. Because each person wants to conquer the other, they sometimes make a big bet on a small matter. I can't swallow a single word of anger and cannot swallow a single action. I insist on making a "clear statement". The result of being angry can only be to turn the fragile emotions that have just established anger into ashes. There are three "prescriptions" to overcome the dilemma of "gambling":
1. Change the bad habit of being exclusive and learn to respect and understand each other.
2. Take emotions as the order of life's "investment" and attach great importance, treating everything calmly.
3. Use reason to restore the imbalanced mind to a normal state.
4： People are more angry than others. How to use others to demand a lover, and even bring dissatisfaction, is also a misconception in the beginning of love. Thinking about others' things can only lead to a beautiful dream, but reality still needs to be realistic. The focus should be on the similarity of interests between both parties, without the need to shift one's gaze or even deviate from others' bright colors. Do what is in front of you, then think about something else.
5： People who are misled by others in their first love have a sense of vanity, are very concerned about their friends' opinions of their loved ones, and pay great attention to their "public image". Some girls ask their sisters to comment on their boyfriends. But everyone has different requirements for their lover. Perhaps your friend likes tall ones, but she is still short at 1.70 meters. Or perhaps she likes artistic ones, but not those who don't know how to paint... If you blindly follow your friend's opinions, it will only lead to the end of the breakup. The most important thing is your own opinion, use your own perspective to judge.
6： Trusting promises too much can be very tempting for first-time lovers. And the instinct to listen to good words makes promises become the "sweet dew" of love. So, not saying good things becomes a fool who won't please the other party.
In fact, most of the promises made when feeling strong have not been carefully considered, they are just momentary impulses, and most of them will not be fulfilled. Moreover, even the most perfect promise will change with the changes in life. This is not intentional deception, but we all need to adapt to the changes in life. So, first-time lovers should not overly believe in promises, but think from reality.