This disease refers to inflammation of the inner plate of the foreskin and the penis. The incidence rate of this disease is relatively high in all male diseases, and if not treated as soon as possible, it is also easy to cause other complications. Poor control of this disease will also lead to male sexual dysfunction, urinary system disease, infertility and other serious consequences, so its treatment is particularly important. In addition to treatment, we can also carry out self-care for them, that is, treat and control them through diet. People with such diseases must be light in diet, avoid irritating food, smoke and alcohol, and then eat more fresh vegetables and fruits.
Now let's know what kind of food is good for the treatment of prepuceitis. You can try it.
1. 1 towel gourd, 50g japonica rice, and proper amount of white sugar. Cook Congee until half cooked, add luffa to Congee until cooked, remove luffa and add sugar, and eat Congee to clear heat, detoxify, cool blood and eliminate carbuncle.
2. 50g mung bean and 100g japonica rice, cooked with Congee, can clear heat, detoxify and eliminate edema.
3. White gourd drink: 1 tender white gourd (about 500g), wash it and cut it into slices with green skin, add proper amount of water, a little salt and seasoning, and cook it for consumption, which has the effect of clearing heat and removing moisture.
4. 50g red bean, 500g japonica rice, cooked with Congee, can clear heat, detoxify, promote water and reduce swelling.
5. Wash 4 pig hooves, add 50g of scallion, proper amount of salt, put them in the pot and stew them until they are cooked, and eat meat and soup separately, which has the effect of detoxification and detumescence.
6. 250g of fresh Chinese toon leaves, washed, chopped, mixed with a little batter and salt, 500g of vegetable oil, heated, put the paste into the oil, fried yellow, fished out, and eaten. It can clear heat, remove dampness, detoxify and reduce swelling.
These foods mentioned above are common in our daily life, and are cheap and easy to buy. These foods are very good for the prevention and health care of foreskin. If you are good at cooking, you might as well try them. Of course, if you want to cure foreskin, you still need to receive specific treatment from professional doctors, otherwise health care alone cannot achieve the cure effect. Therefore, male friends are advised to go to the hospital for treatment once they find that they have symptoms of foreskin.
(Intern editor: Cai Junyi)