Most families are called pillars of men, so men should also pay attention to their bodies in daily life. Only their physical health can ensure their revolutionary capital. However, in recent years, many male friends have been plagued by the disease of prostate hypertrophy, so how should male friends receive effective care after suffering from this disease!
Nursing precautions for patients with prostate hypertrophy:
1. The first thing a patient with prostate hypertrophy must do is to pay attention to preventing cold and keeping warm at ordinary times, because this season is the coldest season of the year, and it is very cold. A cold can exacerbate the condition of prostate hypertrophy, so everyone must pay attention to preventing cold and keeping warm.
2. "Prostate diseases definitely require drinking more water, which can expel toxins from the body. At the same time, it is also important to flush the urethra. However, you can drink more water during the day, and you must drink less water at night to prevent the bladder from becoming too full, which is not conducive to rest at night.".
3. Usually, it is necessary to eat less spicy and stimulating foods, and do not smoke or drink alcohol. This can avoid constipation and hemorrhoids. If you still eat these foods regularly, it will exacerbate the symptoms of prostate hypertrophy.
4. Everyone must be cautious when using drugs. Some drugs not only cannot play a therapeutic role, but can worsen the condition. Therefore, the choice of medication must be cautious.
1. Hyperplasia and hypertrophy of the prostate can occur in men over the age of 45, and symptoms can occur in some patients after the age of 50, mostly due to hypertrophy of the prostate.
2. In elderly men, symptoms such as increased nocturnal urination, forced urination, and dripping urine after urination are mostly caused by prostate hypertrophy.
3. Climate change, fatigue, alcohol consumption and other factors can make the prostate congested and edematous, which can make the previously enlarged prostate more swollen, and can promote symptoms or even cause acute urinary retention, especially drinking strong liquor.
4. If you have the intention to urinate, you should urinate. Do not hold your urine for various reasons to avoid acute urinary retention caused by excessive bladder expansion.
5. "Prostate hypertrophy, if not characterized by urinary obstruction, generally does not require treatment, and drugs have no effect on preventing prostate hypertrophy.". If you have symptoms of dysuria, you can go to the urology department for diagnosis and treatment.
6. "Elderly patients with prostate hypertrophy may develop prostate cancer, so regular examination, including anal finger examination and B-ultrasound examination, should be performed for early diagnosis.".
7. The use of atropine, 654-2 and other drugs can cause urinary retention. When patients with prostate hypertrophy seek medical attention due to abdominal pain, they should tell their doctors to avoid using such drugs.
8. Non operative treatment (drug based) may temporarily relieve symptoms, with residual urine volume exceeding 50ML, severe frequency of urination, urgency of urination, dysuria, and recurrent urinary retention.
9. Cultivate the habit of hot water sitz bath after defecation or before going to bed every day, and often do anal contraction training, which is conducive to improving and alleviating symptoms.
Experts have introduced some common treatment methods for prostate hypertrophy. In addition to selecting the best treatment plan based on their own situation, nursing work in daily life is also very important. It is necessary to observe their condition at any time, do a good job in preventing cold and keeping warm today, and regularly go to a regular hospital for examination, in order to avoid the recurrence of this disease.