Prostatitis is a disease that male friends are hard to avoid. Suffering from prostatitis will bring some uncomfortable symptoms. What are the symptoms of prostatitis? How to better care?
Common symptoms of prostatitis
1. If urination is uncomfortable, patients will have bladder irritation, such as frequent urination, urethral burning, pain and radiation to the penis head. In the morning, there are secretions such as mucus at the urethral orifice, and there is also a feeling of difficulty in urination.
2. Patients with prostatitis may have local symptoms. If the urethra, perineum and anus are swollen and uncomfortable, squatting down, squatting down to stool and sitting on the chair for a long time, the swelling pain will be significantly increased.
3. The pain of prostatitis is not limited to the urethra and perineum, but also the symptoms of radiation to the nearby parts. Generally, lower back pain is most common. The penis, spermatic cord, testicular scrotum, lower abdomen, groin area (thigh root), thigh and rectum may be affected.
4. Prostatitis can cause loss of libido and ejaculation pain, premature ejaculation, and affect the quality of semen. After urination or defecation, there may also be white flow of the urethral orifice, and there will be blood sperm when combined with seminal vesiculitis. If ejaculation discomfort occurs, the possibility of prostate cancer should be suspected.
5. Prostatitis also has symptoms of nervous system abnormalities such as fatigue, dizziness and insomnia. Chronic prostatitis may even cause allergic reactions in the body, such as conjunctivitis, arthritis and other diseases are typical symptoms.