Whenever summer comes, the number of patients who treat prostate diseases gradually decreases. It can be seen that this disease is closely related to cold weather. Low temperature can increase the excitability of the sympathetic nerve, causing contraction of the prostate gland, dilation of the glandular ducts and blood vessels, causing chronic congestion, leading to seizures of prostate diseases. Summer is the best time to treat prostate diseases. After treatment, learning to maintain oneself is crucial.
1、 Enhance immunity, prevent and treat prostate diseases
1. Ensure adequate sleep: Do not often stay up late, work and rest regularly, and sleep for more than 8 hours a day. People with good and sufficient sleep quality will also increase their metabolic level, which can quickly restore immunity and reduce illness;
2. Exercise More: Doing various kinds of sports and exercising regularly can increase the body's immunity and strengthen the body;
3. Eat more garlic and onions: Both are hot foods that can improve your health. Garlic can be sterilized and disinfected, especially if eaten raw, it can effectively fight viruses and improve the body's immunity. Onion is a natural antiseptic food that can resist bacteria and viruses when consumed regularly;
4. Eat more fresh radishes: The interferon inducer in fresh radishes can enhance immunity;
5. Eat more foods with high zinc content: Zinc is an indispensable and important element in the human body, which has a role in regulating immunity. Various enzymes in the human body need zinc to play a role, and zinc also has an anti infection effect;
Drinking more water at ordinary times, ensuring a balanced nutrition, avoiding alcohol consumption as much as possible, eating fewer sweet and fried foods, maintaining a happy mood, having a good attitude, and a positive and optimistic mental state can all contribute to strengthening immunity.
2、 Self treatment and maintenance of prostate diseases
1. Reasonable work and rest to reduce the number of sexual intercourse
As summer temperatures rise, many patients with chronic prostatitis are prone to the illusion of reduced symptoms and increased libido. In this regard, it is necessary to have a clear understanding that one cannot have sex without moderation. Excessive sexual activity can lead to prostate congestion, exacerbate inflammatory symptoms, and may even lead to kidney deficiency and sexual dysfunction due to physical overdrafts. Therefore, in summer, it is particularly necessary to pay attention to rest to prevent work and rest disorders and fatigue from damaging vitality, causing the illusion of yin deficiency and yang hyperactivity.
Of course, it is not advisable to blindly exercise abstinence. Reasonable sexual life can improve the quality of prostate fluid and alleviate symptoms. Experts suggest that patients with chronic prostatitis should limit their sexual life to one to two times a week, so as not to affect their normal learning and work, and to have no fatigue or discomfort after the event as a reference.
2. Reasonable diet Avoid spicy and stimulating food
The diet should be light and appropriate while ensuring basic nutrition. Eat less warm, greasy, and spicy stimulating foods, such as garlic, chili, and ginger, to avoid excessive stimulation of the prostate, leading to prostate congestion, and inflammation. In addition, prostatitis belongs to deficiency syndrome in the treatment of traditional Chinese medicine based on syndrome differentiation. You should eat more foods that replenish qi and benefit the kidney, such as black beans, black fungus, kelp, yams, and other foods.
3. Properly increase the intake of diuretic foods
High summer temperatures accelerate human metabolism, reducing prolonged sitting and drinking more water can increase urination, dilute urine concentration, reduce irritation to the prostate, and help the prostate detoxify. In hot weather, it is advisable to drink more green tea and eat fruits that can clear dampness, heat, diuresis, and drench, such as watermelon and grapes.
4. Clean the anus and genitals
The temperature is high in summer, and the anus and genitals are the most prone places for bacteria to grow in the human body. Therefore, it is important to do a good job in cleaning these two places. Therefore, in summer, you should take frequent baths, especially pay attention to cleaning the anus and genitals, and keep them cool and dry. If circumstances permit, warm water hip baths can be performed with potassium permanganate diluents or Chinese herbal decoction for clearing heat, detoxifying, activating blood circulation, and dredging stasis. In addition, anal lifting exercise after defecation is also a good method for prostate health care.
5. Insist on moderate exercise to maintain a relaxed mood
Reasonable rest and exercise can improve physical fitness and enhance the body's resistance to bacteria and viruses. For patients with chronic prostatitis, jogging and walking can improve symptoms such as frequent urination, urgency, and weakness, but vigorous exercise is not recommended. Vigorous exercise can cause prostate congestion, edema, and exacerbate symptoms. In addition, as a common disease in andrology, patients with chronic prostatitis should pay attention to relaxing their mood, avoid pessimism and impatience towards this disease, and take the initiative to take self care and receive professional treatment as needed.
6. Reasonable use of antibiotics
Patients with chronic prostatitis should pay attention to distinguishing between bacterial and non bacterial pathogenic factors. Not all patients with chronic prostatitis need to be treated with antibiotics. After receiving a professional examination, the doctor determines the necessity of antibiotic treatment before using it. Abuse of antibiotics not only fails to achieve therapeutic effects, but may also cause harm to the human body. In addition, in terms of drug treatment, it is also possible to consider using a combination of traditional Chinese and Western medicine for the treatment of both symptoms and signs, western medicine for anti-inflammatory and sterilization, traditional Chinese medicine for strengthening the foundation and strengthening the vitality, and promoting blood circulation and resolving blood stasis.