Prostate calculus is a genuine stone formed in the acini and ducts of the prostate, which can be as small as millet, as large as peas, and can be circular or elliptical, or in a polygonal shape. The number can be one or several hundred, usually in brown, dark brown, or black. Small stones are often smooth, and large or multiple stones can occupy the entire gland cavity, with a hard texture.
How to treat prostate stones? " src="//img.jianke.com/article/201501/213736286-20150127160626237.jpg" />
How to treat prostate stones?
1. Traditional surgical treatment
The most commonly used method of traditional surgical treatment is transurethral resection of the prostate and stones. It is mainly used for younger patients to avoid causing sexual dysfunction, and can also be used for the elderly and infirm to reduce the impact on the body. The disadvantage is that stones are not easily removed completely. For deep prostate stones and multiple stones, transperineal total prostatectomy can be used to remove the prostate and stones. Bilateral seminal vesicles can be removed if necessary. For large and multiple stones with benign prostatic hyperplasia, suprapubic prostatectomy and stone removal should be performed. However, for those with periprostatitis, surgery is more difficult.
2. Non invasive extracorporeal therapy
Non invasive extracorporeal treatment of prostate stones can accurately locate the location of prostate stones within the gland through microelectronic chips, and can accurately, safely, and reliably remove prostate stones, especially for infectious stones and postoperative recurrent stones, with no or little bleeding.
3. Minimally invasive surgical treatment
With the development of society, people are increasingly concerned about how to treat diseases while minimizing massive bleeding and other harm to the human body. Microinvasive technology emerged in this situation. The characteristic of minimally invasive surgery is to use advanced equipment and superb technology to achieve the same therapeutic effect as conventional surgery with a minimal incision. Its advantages are small wounds, small pain, and fast recovery. The minimally invasive surgical treatment of prostate stones is based on traditional treatment and technological innovation. It is performed in the form of a small incision at the location of prostate stones, removing the stones inside the gland to achieve the purpose of treating prostate stones. Although minimally invasive surgery is more delicate than traditional surgery, both use surgical treatment.
4. Western medicine treatment
(1) When the inflammation is obvious, it can be selected as follows: Norfloxacin 0.2g, 3/d, taken orally; Ciprofloxacin 0.1~0.2 g, 2~3/d, oral; Or Furantadine 0.1g, 3-4/d, taken orally.
(2) For patients with obvious pain, the following options can be selected: prubenosin 15mg, 3/d, oral; Or Diazepam 2.5 to 5 mg, 1 to 3/d, taken orally.
(3) Paishi. Take medication for diuresis and gonorrhea. Paishi Granules, Shishitong Tablets, Jinjia Paishi Capsules, and Shenshitong Granules.
5. Chinese medicine treatment
(1) The main syndrome of damp-heat type in lower energizer: X ray film shows prostate stones, or frequent urination, painful urination, yellow and red urine, perineal discomfort, etc., with red tongue, yellow and greasy fur, and pulse strings. Treatment principle: clearing away heat and promoting dampness, and clearing away the fossilized water. Prescription: Bazheng Powder plus or minus. "Cheqianzi 10g, Mutong 6g, Talc (bag) 20g, Qu Mai 10g, Bianshou 10g, Gardenia 10g, Rhubarb 10g, Juncao 5g, Lysimachia 20g, Haijinsha 20g, Jineijin 10g, Licorice 5g.". Alternative patent medicines: Xiaoshisu, Shiyutong.
(2) The main syndrome of yin deficiency damp-heat type: X ray findings include prostate stones, frequent urination, pain in urination, dripping urine, discomfort in the perineum, yellow and short urination, weak waist and knees, restless and hot five hearts, dizziness and tinnitus, dry mouth and throat without desire to drink, red tongue, yellow and greasy fur, and thin pulse count. Treatment principle: promoting dampness and clearing heat, benefiting kidney fossils. Prescription: Yishen Fossil Decoction Plus or Minus. "Shengdi 15g, Danpi 10g, Huaiyam 15g, Cornus officinalis 10g, Talc 20g (packet), Alisma orientalis 10g, Polyporus umbellatus 10g, Poria cocos 10g, Liuxingzi 10g, Amber 3g (powder preparation), Atractylodes macrocephala 10g.".
6. Dietary Therapy
Quit smoking and abstain from alcohol. Drinking alcohol can cause congestion and edema of the prostate and bladder neck and cause urinary retention; Eating foods rich in vitamin A can maintain the health of the inner lining of the urethra and also help prevent recurrence of stones; Reduce protein intake, including meat, cheese, fish, and chicken. Control calcium intake and avoid excessive calcium intake, but it is not prohibited; You can also take vitamin B6; Drink plenty of water, and it is best to excrete about 1.14 liters of urine a day; Drink plenty of water, and it is best to excrete about 1.14 liters of urine a day; Do not take too much vitamin D. Don't overeat foods rich in oxalates, including beans, beets, celery, chocolate, grapes, green peppers, coriander, spinach, strawberries, and tea. Reduce salt intake and eat less various foods with high salt content.
7. Other treatment methods
Do not hold urine. Once the bladder is full and there is urgency to urinate, it should be urinated. Holding urine is harmful to the bladder and prostate gland; Relax more, life stress may increase the chance of prostate enlargement; Abstinence from sexual activity. Frequent sexual activity can cause the prostate to become congested for a long time, leading to enlargement of the prostate; Exercise more to improve the body's disease resistance, especially for sedentary people (such as local drivers, sitting near computers for a long time, etc.). External treatment (1) Hot water sitz bath: once a day, 20-30 minutes each time. (2) Prostate massage: Once a week, for 6-8 weeks.
Those with mild symptoms of prostate stones can first drink more water and exercise more to remove the stones. If they cannot be improved, they need to seek medical treatment from the hospital. Remember that treatment of prostate stones cannot be delayed. Male friends should always pay attention to things related to the prostate gland, which is known as the lifeline of men, and its importance to men can be imagined.