Recently, Yantai staged a scene in which the wife could not bear the asexual marriage for 15 years, and a divorce lawsuit brought her husband to court. Because her husband is impotent and her wife has not had sex for 15 years, she can't stand this kind of life, so she filed for divorce. But finally, under the persuasion of her family, the wife was willing to give her husband a chance. If the husband has taken photos on the day when he is cured, otherwise, marriage or divorce will be taken.
One living example after another in life shows that sex plays an important role in a harmonious married life. So how can a man treat impotence, return his wife's "sexual bliss" and defend the relationship between husband and wife?
9 possible causes of impotence
1. Alcoholic beverages. Drinking a lot or often in life will lead to alcoholism in the liver, causing inflammation and swelling, and the amount of testosterone in the blood will also decrease. It will cause male erectile dysfunction, sperm deformity and sexual function decline.
2. Smoking. Smoking will lead to insufficient blood supply to the penis of men, affect the erection of the penis, and lead to impotence. Therefore, if you want to prevent impotence, you must stay away from tobacco.
3. Pickled meat products. Because salted food contains nitrite and some chemical components, these substances are easy to combine and produce carcinogens in the human body. If men eat salted meat for a long time and in large quantities, it will not only cause impotence symptoms in the body, but also may lead to cancer.
4. The edible oil that has fried fish, shrimp, meat, etc. will produce peroxylipids after being placed for a long time; Dried fish and bacon that have been exposed to the sun for a long time; Long-term storage of biscuits, pastries, camellia oleifera noodles, oils and fats will produce peroxylipids after rancidity. Researchers found that peroxylipids entering the human body will cause great damage to the acid system and vitamins in the human body, leading to the decline of human sexual function.
5. When grains, oils, peanuts, beans, meat, fish, etc. become mouldy, a large number of bacteria and aflatoxin will be produced. Once eaten, these moldy substances may cause diarrhea, vomiting, dizziness, dizziness, hearing loss, general weakness, impotence, premature ejaculation and other symptoms, and may cause cancer, teratogenesis and premature aging. Therefore, these foods must be eaten as little as possible.
6. Don't eat more bamboo shoots, because bamboo shoots contain a large amount of oxalic acid, which can affect the absorption of calcium and zinc by the human body. Zinc deficiency can lead to decreased libido, decreased sexual function and impotence.