Some people in daily life have sensitive skin or are allergic to something, which can easily cause skin allergies. Sometimes it's due to eating the wrong thing, using unsuitable cosmetics, or coming into contact with allergens such as pollen allergies. Once allergic, red patches will appear on the body and face, making it very itchy. Some people may even experience more severe symptoms.
Skin allergies are a concern for many friends, and the harm of skin allergies is significant. Therefore, we must actively treat them. So, what should we do to improve skin allergies? Next, let's take a look at the treatment methods for skin allergies and how to prevent them.
What to do with skin allergies
If you have skin allergies, you can treat them through these methods.
1. Traditional Chinese Medicine Treatment
According to the accurate data of free radicals in the body, the oral formula of secret Chinese medicine is used in combination with external application, fumigation, phototherapy, microneedle introduction and other ways to constantly supplement the "immune protein" lost in the body, stabilize mast cell and basophils, reduce the release of histamine, the allergic medium, and thoroughly eliminate superoxide anion free radicals and hydroxyl radical and other allergenic culprits.
Moreover, it will build a layer of "antioxidant protective layer" on the cell membrane of mast cell and basophils, inhibit oxidative damage, activate the sleeping human immune cells, restore the self repair and shielding functions of human cells, alleviate various allergic symptoms such as skin redness, swelling, itching and heat caused by allergy, and improve the allergic constitution.
2. Topical medication
External medication is a very effective method for treating skin allergies, let's take a look together.
The main method of treating skin allergies with topical drugs is to eliminate or alleviate the symptoms of skin allergies in patients. Depending on the condition, topical drugs can be selected such as calamine lotion containing antipruritic agents, corticosteroid ointment or cream, and cream containing antipruritic agents.
Patients with severe itching or poor external medication treatment can take antihistamines, sedatives and hypnotics internally, as well as intravenous injections of vitamin C and calcium. In addition, topical drugs often contain ingredients with moisturizing, soothing and antipruritic effects, such as allantoin. In serious cases, some weak or medium effect glucocorticoid preparations can be used in a small area.
3. Internal medication
In the treatment of skin allergies, sometimes only external ointment drugs are used for treatment, and the effect may not be particularly obvious. Therefore, patients can also cooperate with some internal medication for comprehensive treatment.
For example, choosing antihistamines, including imidazolidine, desloratadine, and epinephrine. If the patient is not afraid of feeling sleepy, they can choose ketotifen, chlorpheniramine, antalol, etc. If the effect is not ideal and affects sleep, anti anxiety drugs such as diazepam, estazolam, and doxorubicin can be chosen as appropriate.
Causes of skin allergies
There must be an allergen for skin allergies, so what factors can cause skin allergies?
1. Many people experience skin allergies during spring, which are caused by seasonal changes, especially for those with sensitive skin. During the changing seasons, these people may experience dry, itchy, peeling, and redness.
2. Some women experience skin allergies due to improper use of cosmetics. After using cosmetics, these patients may experience symptoms such as skin burning, redness, peeling, and blistering.
3. Improper diet is also an important cause of skin allergies. Some patients may experience itchy skin, as well as rubella, fever, dizziness, nausea, and vomiting after using improper diet.
4. The genetic factors of skin allergies are very important. In addition to the characteristics of genetic inheritance, there are also skin allergies caused by genetic mutations, especially in patients with atopic dermatitis. Mutations in the skin fibroin gene can cause damage to the skin barrier, leading to skin allergic reactions. The inheritance of skin allergies is greatly influenced by the mother.
The hazards of skin allergies
1. Allergic reactions affect appearance
Not only does it cause serious damage to the appearance, but if it's mild, it won't matter if you dare not go out for a few days. If it's chronic, then you really want to wear a mask on the street, afraid of being pointed at, afraid of colleagues and friends looking at you differently, and even unable to negotiate business or get married.
2. Allergies directly affect daily life
Patients with skin allergies often experience symptoms such as itching and pain, as well as other allergic reactions such as erosion, cracking, and pustules during the onset of the disease. If not taken seriously, it may lead to infection and various complications. Moreover, some acute allergic reactions may even lead to suffocation and death, which is also a fear and concern for many skin allergy patients.
When urticaria occurs, there may be wind and red spots on the skin, accompanied by severe itching, as well as gastrointestinal symptoms such as abdominal pain, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, etc. Some patients may also have difficulty breathing accompanied by feelings of palpitations and chest tightness.
Acute urticaria can cause submucosal edema in the respiratory tract, making it difficult for patients to breathe. In severe cases, it can cause asphyxia, and if not treated promptly, it can endanger the patient's life. In addition, acute large-scale urticaria accompanied by sweating and dehydration can lead to difficulty breathing, palpitations, chest tightness, and allergic shock symptoms. If not rescued in a timely manner, the patient may die due to insufficient blood supply to important organs and functional failure.
Skin allergies can sometimes damage the body's immune system, allowing bacteria and other pathogenic factors to invade the body, triggering some complications. Some complications are very serious. If allergies occur in the throat, causing swelling and pain, it may lead to suffocation and death.
5. Psychological disorders
Skin allergies can damage the image of patients, and due to enduring pain and facing the strange eyes of others, many patients become less confident, gradually distancing themselves from the crowd, lacking communication for a long time, and experiencing great psychological pressure, making them prone to mental illness.
I hope patients can recognize the dangers of skin allergies and take timely response measures. Experts remind you to strictly follow the doctor's instructions for the treatment of skin allergies, and never blindly treat them.
How to prevent skin allergies
Skin allergies are directly related to many elements, and sometimes the climate, environment, and diet can affect the condition of the skin, especially in terms of diet. Many patients may experience skin allergies due to improper diet.
People who are prone to skin allergies should pay attention to a balanced intake of dietary nutrients, eat more fruits and vegetables, and eat less fish, shrimp, beef and mutton, as well as oily, sweet and stimulating foods.
Patients with skin allergies are sometimes greatly related to incomplete cleaning when cleaning their skin, especially some patients who continue to vigorously clean their own skin after experiencing skin allergies. This will only exacerbate the skin allergies and lead to severe symptoms.
Patients with skin allergies can often take foods with high levels of vitamin C. Vitamin C can enhance the patient's immune system, thereby reducing the symptoms of allergies. Patients can eat more onions and garlic, which contain anti-inflammatory compounds and can prevent the onset of allergies. There are also various vegetables and fruits that can resist allergies, among which broccoli and citrus have particularly significant effects. Patients with skin allergy can drink some soybean milk every day, and soybean milk has a good effect on preventing skin allergy.
When using new cosmetics, once an allergic reaction occurs, patients should immediately stop using them and pay attention to sun protection when going out.
Daily care for skin allergies
1. All cosmetics should be discontinued to give the skin a buffering time. If low-sensitivity skincare products are used regularly, they can continue to be used; If sensitivity occurs for the first time or occasionally, and low sensitivity skincare products are not used on weekdays, then it is necessary to choose skin care products with anti-inflammatory and sedative effects. After washing your face with water, use them. If there is persistent redness, go to the hospital for desensitization treatment.
Cotton or gauze can also be fully moistened with injection saline and applied to sensitive areas on the face. This injection saline has high safety, good permeability, and has the functions of reducing swelling, reducing redness, and stabilizing the skin. Generally speaking, after a few days, the swelling phenomenon will be eliminated.
2. Strengthening the skin's resistance is also an effective basic strategy, such as sufficient sleep, balanced diet, harmonious emotions, staying away from polluting the environment and allergens, reducing skin irritation, etc. Mild sensitivity can quickly recover as long as handled properly, and in severe cases, seek medical attention quickly.
3. Do not use drugs without authorization. Do not go to the drugstore to buy the hyporenal cortical hormone ointment for use without the diagnosis of the dermatology. This is a way to harm the skin, because although it is effective in inhibiting inflammation, long-term use will produce side effects and harm health.
Summary: Skin allergies are a very common skin disease. Although allergies are very common in spring, they occur throughout the year. Therefore, we must be very careful and actively treat skin allergies if they occur. Only in this way can we protect our health.