The structure of Treponema pallidum in the third stage of syphilis has changed, resulting in drug resistance, increased degree of harm and increased disability mortality. Phase III syphilis is not treated in time, resulting in organ function loss and life-threatening. So in the course of treatment, how should we care for stage 3 syphilis? What should patients with stage 3 syphilis eat?
Nursing measures for patients with stage III syphilis:
1. The patient's clothes and supplies, such as towels, clothes, razors, tableware, quilts, etc., must be strictly disinfected under the guidance of medical staff.
2. Track the patient's sexual partners, including the patient's self-report and the visits of medical staff, find all the patients' sexual contacts, carry out preventive examination, follow up observation and carry out necessary treatment, and the former spouse is absolutely prohibited from having sex until they are cured.
3. Pregnant women suspected of having syphilis should be given preventive treatment in time to prevent unmarried men and women with syphilis from infecting the fetus from marrying until they are cured.
Phase III syphilis diet prescription:
Formula 1: 120g Huaihua, appropriate amount of Baijiu. Usage: Stir-fry sophora japonica into two cups of wine, fry it for more than ten minutes, and take it hot.
Recipe 2: ginger and cattail root are appropriate. Usage: mash and apply externally.
Formula 3: Dandelion Congee: Dandelion 40-60g, fresh food 60-90g, japonica rice 30-60g, medicine cleaning, shredding, decoction juice, dregs removal, adding japonica rice to cook Congee, 3-5 days as a course of treatment, 2-3 times a day. It has the functions of clearing heat and detoxicating, detumescence and dispersing nodules, and can be used in the whole process of syphilis.
Formula 5: Plum Congee: first boil japonica rice as Congee. When Congee is ready, add an appropriate amount of white plum, and then boil it two or three times before eating. Three to five days is a course of treatment, and it is warm to eat on an empty stomach twice a day to remove residual heat and adapt to the later stage of syphilis recovery.
These five dietary remedies can treat syphilis, but they are not a priority for the treatment of syphilis. Treponema pallidum must be fundamentally removed.
Phase III syphilis diet taboos:
1. Foods rich in vitamin A can eat more carrots, spinach, cabbage, leek, amaranth, broccoli, water spinach, mustard, mustard, fern, goldenrod, fennel, mustard, apricot, etc.
2. You can choose foods rich in vitamin B6. Vitamin B6 plays an important role in regulating the synthesis of fat and fatty acid, inhibiting the secretion of sebum, and stimulating hair regeneration.
3. Eat less animal fat, sweet food and spicy food.
4. Smoking and alcohol are prohibited.