In recent years, more and more people have cervical cancer. Cervical cancer is related to sexual life. Virus or fungal infection will affect cervical health and increase the incidence rate of cervical cancer. Chronic cervical diseases are prone to canceration if they are not treated in time. Staying inactive for a long time will increase the incidence rate of cervical cancer. Women should do a good job in cancer screening. Let's know how cervical cancer came from?
How does cervical cancer come about
1. It is related to sexual life. The occurrence of cervical cancer is related to unclean sexual life. Women should avoid unclean sexual behavior and early sexual life, or the incidence rate of cervical cancer will increase. Married women have a high probability of getting cervical cancer, and women who often have abortions have a high probability of liking it
2. Women who have sex too early are likely to suffer from cervical cancer. Failure to pay attention to personal hygiene will increase the incidence rate of cervical cancer. Chronic gynecological inflammation is easy to develop into cervical cancer. Women should actively prevent cervicitis. It is best to check and treat cervicitis patients in regular hospitals to avoid the occurrence of cervical cancer.
3. Sitting for a long time can easily cause cervical cancer. To prevent cervical cancer, it is necessary to exercise more. Persisting in daily exercise can improve the body's disease resistance and protect the cervix. Women who lack exercise are prone to various diseases. Therefore, it is important to take more time to exercise and try to exercise outdoors with fresh air.
Please tell me how to prevent the occurrence of cervical cancer
1. To prevent cervical cancer, attention should be paid to sexual hygiene. Women should pay attention to proper care of their private areas, keep them fresh, and avoid bacterial growth. Especially, physiological hygiene can prevent the onset of cervical cancer. Women should develop good hygiene habits in their daily lives
2. Wear breathable and loose cotton underpants. Mould vaginitis mainly exists in humid and warm environment. Loose underpants must be selected to prevent mould vaginitis. If mould vaginitis is not treated in time, it is easy to cause cervical cancer. Therefore, women should take measures to prevent gynecological inflammation and reduce the incidence rate of cervical cancer.
3. A poor lifestyle is detrimental to physical health. Women should try to control their quality and fat intake, avoid fried foods, and avoid high temperature fried foods, which can lead to obesity and low immune function. They should avoid seasonal foods for fresh vegetables, and avoid pickled foods, which can affect cervical health.