1. Embrace your wife as much as possible every day, even if she dislikes you and sweats profusely, she is not afraid because her heart is sweet.
2. Always sincerely say to your wife at appropriate times or when you are in a happy mood, "I love you!" "Love everything about you!" "We are really happy together. Seeing this, some people may sneer and say, 'clich é d!' But how many people have achieved it?
3. Housework is always a headache, actively sharing it with your wife and rushing to stir fry (protecting your wife's skin is protecting your own pocket). No matter how unpleasant you make it, only your wife will not change her color and eat it, and she will encourage you to say, "Just make it a few more times and it will be delicious!" (Hee hee). Try to eat with your wife as much as possible when you have time. Studies have shown that eating alone can lead to stomach problems.
4. On your wife's birthday, various festivals, anniversaries, it's okay not to hold a flag or drum to celebrate, but remember to give her a gift; It's okay if you don't give a gift, but invite her to spend dinner with you; It's okay if you don't invite her to dinner, but remember to bring her a bouquet of flowers; If you think sending flowers is wasteful, then buy her some snacks she likes; It's okay if you don't buy snacks, but remember to call and greet her, and even if you're feeling down, send her a meaningful text message. If you forget to send a text message, then wait for her to blame you. It's not a good thing to accumulate a lot of resentment. People who have watched ghost movies know more about it!
5. Whenever you have time and are not tired, go shopping with your wife. Don't use men's aversion to shopping as an excuse. You always think it's a conspiracy of some men, and you don't want to accompany them, do you? Haha, I don't know that those men who create conspiracies are waiting for the opportunity! So when my wife wants to go shopping, my husband should still accompany me "occasionally". I know you have been wronged, but your clothes, shoes, and socks are more or less purchased by my wife.