Prostate cancer is a common male disease, and everyone should not put too much pressure on it. Although this disease brings great harm to us, if we can understand the early symptoms of prostate cancer, it can also be cured. Do you know about the early symptoms of prostate cancer? Early symptoms of prostate cancer must be understood in a timely manner in order to better detect the presence of the disease.
In the early stages of prostate cancer, many men have no symptoms, but prostate cancer can be detected during physical examinations. The general symptoms of prostate cancer include:
1. Local symptoms often involve the vesicorectal space, which includes organs such as the prostate, seminal vesicles, vas deferens, and lower ureter. If a tumor invades and compresses the vas deferens, it can cause lower back pain and testicular pain in patients. Some patients also complain of ejaculation pain.
2. For some urination disorders, many patients will have great difficulty in urination, and the urine flow is very thin, or the urine flow is skewed, or the urine flow bifurcates, the urine course is prolonged, the frequency of urination, urgency, pain, and unconsciousness. In serious cases, urine drips and retention occur. This situation is very serious and should be taken seriously.
3. Systemic symptoms can cause patients to experience some pain, which can affect men's sleep, diet, and mental state. After long-term torture, men will experience increasing physical weakness, emaciation, and anemia, leading to kidney failure.
4. Pain is also an early symptom of prostate cancer. Patients with prostate cancer may experience some painful symptoms, often in the waist, sacrum, buttocks, and hips. Pelvic and sciatica are common and severe. It may be caused by cancer metastasis to the bone or invasion of nerves or hydronephrosis, or renal infection.
5. The symptoms of metastasis are quite common. Some patients already have lymph node metastasis when they first seek medical treatment, which mostly occurs in the iliac, external iliac, waist, groin, and other areas. It can cause lymph node swelling and lower limb swelling in corresponding parts.