The glans mucositis is known as glans inflammation, which is caused by bacterial infections such as mold, mycoplasma, chlamydia, and herpes. Also, it is caused by excessive foreskin. The following editor will tell you about the causes of balanitis.
So, causing the foreskin turtle
1. Trichomoniasis: Most infections are caused by a spouse suffering from vaginal trichomoniasis. The symptoms are mild, mainly manifested as erythema, papules, and small blisters on the glans. The boundary is clear, the scope gradually expands, and patients often feel itching. Trichomonas can be found in the secretion.
2. Non infectious factors: Men are more active, and bumps are inevitable. It mainly includes local trauma, friction, stimulation such as contraceptives, soap, and detergents. Local manifestations can include edematous erythema, erosion, exudation, and even bleeding. If secondary bacterial infection occurs, it can fester and form an ulcerated surface. The patient has significant pain and is unable to move. Clinically, it is called acute superficial balanitis.
3. Candida infection: Candida is a kind of conditional pathogenic fungus, so candidal balanitis often secondary to diabetes. Elderly consumptive diseases, as well as a large number of antibiotics or hormones, can also be primary, which is mostly transmitted from the spouse's candidal vaginitis. There may be reddish erosion and thin-walled pustules on the glans and coronal groove, but candida is often not found locally, which may be caused by local allergic reaction caused by candida.
4. Infection with amoeba protozoa: Patients often have lesions of foreskin balanitis that partially lose their normal barrier function, and are subsequently caused by intestinal amoeba infection. Local erosion, ulcers, and tissue necrosis are evident. Amoeba can be found by direct smear of the secretion.
There are also some other pathogenic factors that are not very clear, but the main cause of prepuce balanitis is the excessive length of the foreskin. Therefore, as long as male friends pay attention to washing the lower body frequently, maintaining local cleanliness, and avoiding irritation, it is sufficient. "For those with an excessively long foreskin, surgery can be used to treat balanitis of the foreskin.".
Key points of self diagnosis
Due to the different manifestations of lesions and infectious bacteria, they can be divided into the following categories:
1. Acute superficial balanitis (prepuceitis): At the beginning, local humidity occurs, and the skin of the penis becomes red and swollen. The glans feels itchy, burned, and feverish. When the prepuce is opened, congestion, erosion, exudation, and even bleeding can be seen on the inner surface of the prepuce and glans. After secondary infection, a shallow ulcer surface can be seen, with a malodorous milky white colored purulent secretion. Generally, the surrounding inguinal lymph nodes are swollen and have tenderness. When rubbing or contacting with underwear, the penis feels pain, and the patient feels inconvenient to move.
2. Circular ulcerative balanitis (baldness): Erythema can be seen on the glans and foreskin and gradually expand into a circular shape, forming a superficial ulcerative surface.
3. Candidal balanitis (foreskin): Erythema can be seen on the glans and foreskin, with a smooth surface and small blisters. The edge of the erythema is clear. There is erosion and exudation during acute attacks.
4. Trichomonal balanitis: A papule or erythema develops on the glans, gradually expanding, with clear edges. On the erythema, blisters the size of a needle can be seen, eventually forming a ulcerated surface.
5. Examination and test: Candidal balanitis (foreskin) can be found by microscopic examination or culture on the diseased glans and foreskin. Trichomonad balanitis can be found in secretions.
1. Attention should be paid to local hygiene. Those with excessive foreskin should often clean the foreskin dirt. If it is convenient, circumcision should be performed as soon as possible.
2. If you stop having sex during your illness and have trichomonal balanitis, your sexual partner should also be examined and treated at the same time.
To stay away from foreskin balanitis, men must do a good job in self-protection of foreskin balanitis, develop good living habits, and pay attention to hygiene.
(Intern Editor: Zhao Minqing)