Modern research shows that Lycium barbarum can reduce blood sugar, fight fatty liver, and fight atherosclerosis. In addition, Chinese wolfberry fruit is also a good medicine for strengthening the body, nourishing the essence and marrow, nourishing yin and kidney, tonifying qi and calming the nerves, strengthening the body, and delaying aging. It has a significant effect on chronic hepatitis, central retinitis, and optic nerve atrophy; It has a strong improvement effect on aging diseases such as anti-tumor, liver protection, blood pressure reduction, and organ decline in the elderly.
How can wolfberry fruit be consumed to tonify the kidney and benefit longevity?
1. Delay aging. Lycium barbarum has been the top grade of nourishing people since ancient times, and has the effect of prolonging aging and anti-aging, so it is also called "Quelaozi". The content of vitamin C in Chinese wolfberry is higher than that in oranges, β- The carotene content is higher than carrots, and the iron content is higher than steak.
2. Vigorous. The aphrodisiac function of Chinese wolfberry is beyond expectation.
3. Whitening and beautifying. For women, regular consumption of wolfberry can also have the effect of whitening and beautifying the skin.
4. Nourishing the liver and brightening the eyes. Lycium barbarum is sweet and smooth in nature, and belongs to the liver and kidney meridians. It has the effects of nourishing the liver and kidney, nourishing the liver and brightening the eyes. It is often used together with herbs such as cooked glutinous rice, chrysanthemum, yam, and dogwood meat.
5. Nourishing Deficiency and Generating Essence. Lycium barbarum is a treasure throughout the body. Lycium barbarum seeds can nourish deficiency and generate essence, and can be used as medicine or in making tea, wine, or stew. If consumed regularly, they can strengthen the body.
6. Suppress and prevent cancer. Lycium barbarum has a significant inhibitory effect on cancer cells in vitro, which can be used to prevent the spread of cancer cells and enhance the immune function of the human body.