Want to have stronger sexual function? In fact, it's very simple. You don't need to take this whip and that whip to make up. You just need to take some time to do these massages, which is better than taking aphrodisiac!
1. Stimulate Shangyang acupoint. Shangyang point is located near the radial nail of the tip of the index finger. According to traditional medicine, stimulating this point has obvious effect of strengthening essence and strengthening yang, and can delay sexual aging. You can hook the handrail or lifting ring in the car with your index finger when taking a bus or tram to and from work; Or in leisure time, the index fingers of both hands hook and pull repeatedly; Or massage the index finger with umbrella handle.
2. Stimulate Guanyuan point. Guanyuan point is located 3 inches below the navel, belonging to the Ren pulse that runs through the chest and abdomen along the center of the head. The so-called "Ren Vessel" refers to a meridian that is closely related to the reproductive system of both men and women. There are many acupoints on the Ren Vessel that have the effect of strengthening the essence and strengthening the yang. You can massage and stimulate Guanyuan acupoint with finger-pressing method, or alternatively rotate your left and right hands around the navel to massage the abdomen to stimulate the relevant acupoints on the Ren pulse.
3. Stimulate Sanyinjiao. Sanyinjiao, as the name suggests, is the intersection of the three yin meridians of the liver, spleen and kidney. The Sanyinjiao point itself belongs to the spleen meridian, which is located about 10 cm above the medial side of the tibia and the medial ankle of the foot. Acupuncture and moxibustion at this point is mainly used to treat spermatorrhea, impotence, penile pain, poor urination, abdominal contraction of testes, etc. It is one of the most commonly used points for the treatment of male sexual dysfunction. Therefore, regular massage of this point with fingers can enhance male sexual function.
4. Stimulate Yongquan acupoint. Yongquan point is located in the palm of the foot and belongs to the Kidney Meridian of Foot Shaoyin. Washing feet with hot water before going to bed every night, pressing the acupoint with your fingers, or placing a small log stick and rolling repeatedly on your bare foot can stimulate the acupoint and help sexual function.
5. Stimulate Zhubin acupoint. Zhubin point is located about 2 inches above the back of Sanyinjiao point and on the inside of the lower leg, belonging to the Kidney Meridian of Feet Shaoyin. Massage and stimulation of this point can improve sexual desire.