This man is chopping!
He found two movie tickets of unknown origin in his pocket, and saw the ambiguous text message and caller ID in his mobile phone. He hesitated and confessed that there was another "she".
Girl, please don't wait until the last step to find his abnormality foolishly. In fact, before these "actual evidence" were found, some small changes in emotion had betrayed him: this man was cheating.
1. He is obviously more concerned and concerned about you than usual, especially those aspects where he has not invested any attention before. For example, he suddenly proposes to go shopping with you (he hates shopping the most), and invites a friend of yours to have dinner with him (he hates you the most).
Analysis: This is a manifestation of his guilt, which usually occurs at the earliest stage of "change of heart". It is a subconscious compensation psychology, mainly to make him feel better.
2. He began to buy gifts for you inexplicably, but he himself is not a romantic or love to please you.
3. He suddenly becomes moody and often has nothing to do with. No matter what you do, he can always pick out bones from eggs and treat you with a "provocative" attitude all day.
Analysis: This is the reaction of a person in a state of heartache. He subconsciously knows that he is "wrong", so if you can prove that you are "wrong", then psychologically he will have a feeling of "even".
4. Some of his behaviors will make you feel suspicious. Maybe you can't tell exactly what is wrong, but you just feel "strange". At this time, you might as well trust women's intuition!
5. As long as you "fight back" and sometimes even just act like a coquette, he immediately says, "Let's break up; let's end". He has no intention of communicating with you or proposing any solution to the problem.
6. As long as you want to leave him for a period of time, such as business trip, "going back to his mother's home" or traveling with friends, he will appear inexplicably excited. Of course, it is not the feeling of "farewell", but becomes more emotional, such as constantly helping you prepare your luggage, being overly concerned about the journey, or showing exaggerated depression.
7. I am indifferent and don't like to talk or communicate. But when you think about it carefully, there is nothing that bothers him!
8. The grade changes suddenly. He began to enjoy different music, movies, books, participate in different fitness clubs, and even care about things that he did not want to pay attention to before, such as entertainment stars, cats and dogs, and so on.
9. Suddenly began to be confident.
Analysis: If you don't find that there are other things that stimulate his self-confidence (such as promotion), he may have obtained psychological satisfaction from the aspect of "man's charm".
10. He began to pick on you and announced loudly that "I hate this kind of thing most", but he may have "forgotten". This pickiness is exactly what he liked most about you.
11. I have no interest in the "close contact" between the two people. I would rather watch TV alone at night and wait for you to sleep first or simply work overtime.
12. Keep talking about sex, which you have never tried.
13. Use new words, tell different jokes and express different opinions.
14. Start to talk about topics that you are obviously not good at, such as sports, such as cars. As long as you show confusion and ignorance, you will start to laugh and show disgust and disdain.
Analysis: This is when he deliberately distanced himself from you on the spiritual level, hoping that you would have the idea of "we are not compatible" and "I am not compatible with him".
15. He began to care about the protection of his spiritual privacy, changed the password, and you were not allowed to touch any of his objects.
16. When you are especially good to him, he will show his shame and dodge inexplicably, and do not know how to face you.
17. Mention someone's name more than once in dreams.
18. When I open my eyes in the morning and see you or your surroundings, I feel confused and surprised.
Analysis: Don't let go of his little expression, which is a typical manifestation of his inability to "sleep in two beds" and "live two lives".
19. Your friends began to knock around and ask you how you have been recently.
Analysis: Friends tend to notice some of his changes that you have ignored. If you find that friends around you pay more attention to your private life suddenly, it is likely to be "problematic".
20. You have less and less influence on him.
In the past, he would ask for your opinions on work, dealing with friends and shopping, but now even if you take the initiative to put forward some good suggestions, he will not take them to heart.