Endometritis is mainly caused by multiple artificial abortion surgeries. Multiple abortions can harm the health of the uterus and ovaries, and also affect the health of the reproductive tract, which can easily lead to gynecological inflammation. If women experience abnormal vaginal discharge and pain in the lower abdomen, they should be vigilant against endometritis. Below, we will learn more about the manifestations of endometritis?
Be alert to the three manifestations of endometritis
1. Increased vaginal discharge: Most patients will experience an increase in vaginal discharge, often feeling damp in their private areas, especially during the acute onset period. They may experience symptoms of fever and various physical discomfort. If women experience an increase in vaginal discharge, they should be vigilant against gynecological diseases, which are mostly caused by endometritis.
2. Lower abdominal pain: Patients with endometritis have lower abdominal pain, lumbosacral pain, especially general discomfort after overwork. Women should rest after overwork, and patients with endometritis should avoid vigorous exercise and not engage in heavy physical labor.
3. Contact bleeding: Patients with endometritis may experience a small amount of vaginal bleeding during sexual intercourse, and may also experience symptoms of sexual pain, especially pain in the lower back and sacrum before and after menstruation. If women experience these symptoms, they should be vigilant about whether they have endometritis and seek medical examination as soon as possible.
Teach you three ways to prevent endometritis
1. Developing good hygiene habits can effectively prevent endometritis, which has a high incidence rate and brings great troubles to patients. It is important to pay attention to the cleanliness and hygiene of private areas in daily life, and it is best to wash underwear with hot water to disinfect it
2. Care needs to be taken well. Women should pay attention to personal hygiene after giving birth and avoid premature sexual intercourse, otherwise it can easily cause bacterial infections and lead to endometritis. After giving birth, women need to undergo physical examination, change sanitary napkins in a timely manner, and also frequently change and wash underwear to reduce the risk of endometritis.
3. Pay attention to supplementing nutrition, as the body's malnutrition and immune system decrease, the probability of gynecological diseases also increases. Pay attention to supplementing various nutrients needed by the body, eat more green leafy vegetables, increase protein and vitamin intake, and eat more foods with high body element content.