Early menstruation also occurs in our daily lives for various reasons, not only related to emotions and other factors, but also inseparable from the influence of medication. We should pay attention to active prevention. Can birth control pills cause premature menstruation? Contraceptive pills can cause various abnormalities in women's bodies, mainly manifested in early menstruation, which is a normal phenomenon. Generally speaking, after taking contraceptive pills, the menstrual cycle is abnormal in the first three months, but it automatically returns to normal after three months. The best way to do a good job in contraception is not to take the contraceptive pill, but to use a condom or an intrauterine device.
Reasons for premature menstruation
1. Disease factors: Women with local inflammation of the reproductive organs, tumors, intracranial diseases, endocrine dysfunction, or long-term medication can easily cause menstrual abnormalities in women.
2. Endocrine dysfunction: mainly due to unstable or defective function of the hypothalamic pituitary ovarian axis, it can easily lead to unstable menstruation in women.
3. Drug effects: After taking medication, women experience endocrine disorders, such as birth control pills, chemotherapy drugs, mental illness drugs, etc. After stopping taking these medications, menstruation generally gradually returns to normal.
4. The impact of an intrauterine device: Some women may experience premature menstruation after receiving the device. There is no need to worry too much about this situation, as menstruation will gradually return to normal.
5. Diet: If women consume excessive or long-term spicy foods and supplements, or suffer from malnutrition due to dieting, it is easy to cause changes in the endocrine environment, leading to abnormal menstruation.
6. Changes in living environment: Changes in living environment, job mobility, and other external environmental changes have led to menstrual cycle disorders in some women.
7. Emotions: Changes in women's emotions, such as great joy and sorrow, depression, high pressure in life and work, affect women's endocrine system, and lead to early menstruation.
How to prevent premature menstruation
1. Maintain mental pleasure, avoid mental stimulation and emotional fluctuations. Some individuals may experience bloating in the lower abdomen, low back pain, breast pain, mild diarrhea, fatigue, drowsiness, emotional instability, irritability or depression during the menstrual period, which is normal and does not require excessive tension
2. Pay attention to hygiene and prevent infection. Pay attention to the hygiene and cleanliness of the external genitalia. Never have sex during menstruation. Adjust freely, pay attention to insulation, and avoid cold stimulation. Avoid excessive fatigue. People with high blood volume do not eat sugar.