Menopausal syndrome is a common phenomenon, and its occurrence has a serious impact on women, especially after abnormalities occur, it is necessary to cook reasonably.
The hazards of menopausal syndrome
1. Vascular dysfunction: intermittent red and hot, which means sudden sensation of chest, neck, and face fever, sweating, fear of cold, and sometimes accompanied by symptoms such as palpitations, chest tightness, shortness of breath, and dizziness.
2. Menstrual disorders: menstrual cycle disorder before amenorrhea, prolonged period, increased menstrual blood volume, blood avalanche, some women's cycle prolongation, decreased menstrual blood volume, cessation of menstruation, atrophy of sexual organs and secondary sexual characteristics due to reduced estrogen.
3. Mental and neurological symptoms: Menopausal women experience anxiety, depression, excitement, insomnia, crying, memory loss, lack of concentration, and sometimes moody, similar to the onset of mental illness.
4. Decreased libido: loss of pubic and axillary hair, decreased libido, decreased vaginal secretions, pain, reduced frequency of sexual activity, and emotional aversion to sexual activity.
5. Tumors are prone to occur: Menopause is a common age for tumors to occur, including uterine fibroids, cervical cancer, ovarian tumors, etc. Early detection and treatment can improve treatment effectiveness and patient survival rate.
6. Disorder of autonomic nervous system function: dizziness, dry mouth, burning sensation in the throat, lack of concentration, nervousness, complex emotions, irritability, forgetting insomnia keys, forgetting skin sleep keys, tingling and itching of the skin, and sometimes feeling ants walking.
7. Osteoporosis: Decreased bone strength, increased susceptibility to fractures, negative balance in bone metabolism, average daily loss of 50mg of calcium, often accompanied by low back and leg pain, back pain, decreased height, etc., with slight exertion leading to fractures.
8. Obesity: Generally, those who exceed the normal weight by 15-20% are considered obese. Menopausal period is the main period for women to gain weight, especially when fat in the abdomen and buttocks is most likely to accumulate.
Menopausal syndrome examination
1. Physical examination: Full body examination. Pay attention to cardiovascular, liver and kidney diseases, obesity, edema, malnutrition, and mental nervous system functional status. Gynecological examination should undergo routine cervical cytological examination, and pay attention to the presence of genital inflammation and tumors. Patients with bleeding after amenorrhea should be diagnosed in stages and undergo endometrial examination. Patients with abnormal cytology should undergo cervical biopsy and curettage. For those with enlarged ovaries, attention should be paid to excluding tumors. Normal breast examination.