How to get rid of you? Halitosis
If you have bad breath, it really affects your life and work. But why do you feel that you have paid great attention to personal hygiene, and bad breath still exists? Traditional Chinese medicine says that the liver and stomach are hot, so it will produce breath.
Causes of bad breath
1. When you just get up in the morning, you will have bad breath. It is because there is little saliva secretion when you sleep, and the tongue and cheek muscles are at rest, so it is easy to have bad breath.
2. If you belong to people who are easily excited or angry, you will find it easier to have bad breath.
3. Women are prone to bad breath during menstruation and pregnancy.
4. Eating foods that can cause bad breath, such as onions, garlic, animal fat, etc.
5. Esophagitis, chronic gastritis, chronic enteritis and ulcerative colitis are also prone to bad breath.
6. People who are prone to constipation are also prone to bad breath because of the breath flowing back to the mouth.
What is better for bad breath?
Milk is particularly effective in eliminating the odor of garlic and onions. If you eat these, you can try drinking milk. Yogurt and cheese have the same effect.
Tea has a good effect on eliminating bad breath, because the chlorophyll and flavonoids contained in tea have a very good deodorization effect. Chewing some tea slowly can alleviate bad breath or insist on drinking 1 cup of tea every day.
3. Acidic food
Acid foods such as lemon and hawthorn contain the effect of decomposing halitosis protein, because sour taste can also promote saliva secretion and improve oral self-purification. Use hawthorn decoction as tea to eliminate bad breath.
4. Rice washing water
We boil the rice washing water after washing rice and use it to gargle after meals, which can treat bad breath and oral ulcer.