Menarche is something that every girl will experience. At the menarche stage, maintenance work must be done to avoid affecting the body.
Cause of menarche
When women reach puberty, under the influence of hypothalamic and pituitary hormones, the ovaries produce sex hormones, stimulate the development of sexual organs and breasts, and begin to grow axillary hair and pubic hair. At the same time, the egg cells in the follicles in the ovaries gradually mature, mature follicles rupture, and after the follicles are discharged to the ovary for ovulation, the remaining cells in the follicles grow rapidly, increase, and appear yellow, called "corpus luteum". It can secrete luteal hormone, promote endometrial glands to secrete mucus with nutrients, and prepare to receive sperm and eggs. If the ovulated eggs are not fertilized, the corpus luteum will atrophy 9 to 10 days after ovulation, the secretion of estrogen and pregnancy hormone will decrease, and the endometrium will atrophy, shed, and bleed, which is manifested as menstrual cramp.
What should we pay attention to at menarche?
1. The guardian and teacher should tell the adolescent girls about their physiological and sexual psychological knowledge, so that they know that menarche is the inevitable result of physical development and the sign of intervening in puberty. Don't worry about the same progress, so that they can make full psychological preparation for the discomfort such as low back pain, lethargy, fatigue and fatigue that occur during menarche
2. During menarche, you should avoid taking part in strenuous exercise, long-distance cycling, running, etc., so as to avoid excessive fatigue leading to decreased resistance and cold and other diseases.
3. During menstruation, the vulva should be cleaned frequently to avoid masturbation, because at this stage, the resistance of the body decreases. If you do not pay attention to cleanliness, it is very easy to cause bacterial infection and fever. According to statistics, the incidence rate of vulva pruritus in menarche girls is about 6.9%, and its main inducing factors are related to the unclean vulva during menstruation and masturbation.
4. Strengthen self-protection, use high-quality sanitary napkins, do not use inferior products for cheap, and do not use ordinary toilet paper and straw paper that are not strictly disinfected.
5. Pay attention to rest, ensure sufficient sleep time, and eat nutritious, digestible and absorbed food, which will greatly help to strengthen the physique and restore energy.
6. Avoid contact with cold water, pay attention to keep warm, and it is best not to participate in swimming.
What to eat for menarche
1. Brown sugar water
Many girls have cold hands and feet at ordinary times. When they menstruate, this situation will worsen and even cause symptoms of dysmenorrhea. Therefore, for women with menarche, drinking brown sugar water can promote blood circulation, warm the body, bleed and prevent dysmenorrhea.
2. Pig liver
When women come to menstruation, they will lose part of their blood, especially for women with large amount of menstrual blood. Each time they come to menstruation, the amount of menstrual blood is large, which is easy to cause anemia. In this case, it is recommended to eat pig liver on a physiological day to supplement blood and prevent iron deficiency anemia.
Before and after menstruation, the girl has a big temper and is easily irritable. In this case, she can eat bananas. Vitamin B6 contained in bananas has the effect of soothing feelings, which can get rid of bad feelings and make people feel better.