Daphne, a 9-year-old girl in Mexico, gave birth to a baby girl last month. Considering Daphne's age, doctors carried out a caesarean section for her. The baby girl was 50 cm long and weighed about 5 kg, the head of a hospital in Mexico's Halysco state said on the morning of the 6th.
Daphne herself revealed that the child's father is 17 years old and the two are in love. Daphne lives in a poor village south of Guadalajara, the capital of Halysco State. Her parents work all day and have no time to take care of her.
How do parents prevent precocious puberty in children?
Premature puberty troubles parents, but immediate prevention and treatment can be avoided.
1. Children and adolescents are in an important stage of growth and development, and should pay attention to dietary nutrition. They should consume enough protein, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins, etc. every day to ensure the body's growth needs. However, children should not take supplements such as ginseng and royal jelly during childhood. This issue should be taken seriously by doting parents and grandparents.
2. Educate children not to take medication casually. In clinical practice, many children with pseudoprecocious puberty mistakenly take contraceptive pills. Therefore, on the one hand, family contraceptives should be properly stored. Eliminate the possibility of children taking medication by mistake, and on the other hand, educate children not to take medication casually.
3. Pay attention to the child's growth and development. Many children with precocious puberty are found to have abnormal signs during bathing, such as deepened nipple pigmentation, protrusions, and short pubic hair. Some are also discovered later. Some children do not live with their parents, but are raised by grandparents, grandparents, or others. Therefore, parents should be more concerned about their children's growth and development. They can discover whether a child's sexual development is abnormal by bathing them.
4. Relieve psychological worries. Firstly, parents should be aware of medical knowledge, knowing that their child's precocious puberty is just a physiological development, and there is no need to panic. In addition, these knowledge and principles can tell children to eliminate their mental worries, reduce their mental burden, and avoid shyness or inferiority. They should also pay attention to the physiological hygiene during menstruation and understand the self-protection of parts such as the breasts and genitalia.
5. Children with formal medication for precocious puberty can use medication under the guidance of a doctor to prevent the development of secondary sexual characteristics and premature closure and reduction of bones during menstruation. A few children with precocious puberty caused by adrenal and thyroid diseases can also receive hormone therapy. Premature puberty is caused by tumors, and after a clear diagnosis, surgical resection must be performed as soon as possible.