How is AIDS infection? I think this is the concern of friends who do not know about AIDS. AIDS is an infectious disease. It can be preliminarily understood by introducing the causes and symptoms of AIDS. What is the specific infection of AIDS? Let's understand it together.
1、 Causes of AIDS:
1. AIDS is spread through sexual contact transmission. Prostitution and prostitution can be used to prevent premarital and extramarital sexual behaviors from infecting AIDS. Everyone must adhere to clean their love, avoid unsafe sexual behaviors, and prohibit sexual intercourse
2. AIDS can be transmitted through blood, ear puncture, body puncture, body puncture, acupuncture therapy or invasive skin puncture. There is a certain risk of HIV transmission. Drug abuse is prohibited, syringes are not shared with others, and undetected blood and blood products are not used
2、 Symptoms and manifestations of AIDS:
1. Acute phase: usually occurs around 2-4 weeks after the first infection with HIV. The main clinical manifestations include fever, sore throat, night sweats, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, rash, joint pain, lymph node enlargement, and neurological symptoms. Many patients have mild clinical symptoms that persist for 1-3 weeks before easing. The patient has raised papules on the surface of the skin, with thick ones called nodules, those with transparent liquid in the skin called blisters, and those with yellow and cloudy liquid called pustules
2. Asymptomatic period: Entering the current period from the acute stage, or without obvious acute symptoms, can directly enter the current period. The duration of this period is generally 6-8 years. But there are also those who have made rapid progress and those who have not made progress for a long time. The length of this period is related to various factors such as the number, type, route of infection, and immune status of the infected virus.
Three drugs for AIDS:
1. Antiviral infection drugs: Herpes virus infection can be treated with acyclovir, taken orally daily for 2 weeks. Adverse reactions such as rash, liver and kidney damage, and reduced reserve cells are mild but tolerable. Cytomegalovirus infection can choose erbiumphosphate, propoxy-1 guanosine, or vidarabine.
2. Anti bacterial infection drugs: Try to choose effective needle antibiotics for infection control. Mycobacterium infection patients can choose rifampicin, and daily oral use of amikacin is commonly used to improve the therapeutic effect in Portuguese infected individuals. For those infected with streptococcus, it is important to consider the large number of drug-resistant strains and choose resistant ones β Lactam enzyme drugs, such as minocycline, azithromycin, roxithromycin, etc; For those who are not infected with typhoid Salmonella and enterobacteria, effective or broad-spectrum antibiotics against gram-negative bacteria should be selected.