Ovarian cancer will pose a threat to the lives of patients. In recent years, the incidence rate of ovarian cancer has become higher and higher. Women should do a good job in the prevention and treatment of ovarian cancer, often pay attention to the health of the ovary, and do a good job in the prevention and treatment of gynecological diseases. If women have ovarian diseases, they should cooperate with the treatment as soon as possible, and do a good job in the maintenance of the ovary. So, what are the high incidence groups of ovarian cancer?
Who are more susceptible to ovarian cancer
1. Repeated induced abortion surgery: Women who undergo repeated abortions are more likely to develop ovarian cancer. Repeated abortions not only damage the health of the uterus, but also affect the health of the ovaries, leading to premature ovarian aging and even leading to the onset of ovarian cancer. Women should pay attention to their ovarian health and take good care of their ovaries.
2. Commonly used hormone drugs and cosmetics: abuse of hormone health food can easily induce ovarian cancer, even breast cancer. Women should not abuse hormone health food and antibiotic drugs, pay attention to the maintenance of ovary, change bad living habits, and try not to use chemical products.
3. People with a family history of ovarian cancer: people with a family history of ovarian cancer are more likely to suffer from ovarian cancer. Ovarian cancer has family heritability. Therefore, we should do a good job in the prevention and treatment of ovarian cancer, regularly go to the hospital for gynecological physical examination, and pay attention to emotional adjustment. When we are in the same room, we should do a good job in contraception, otherwise it will cause damage to the ovary and easily induce ovarian cancer.
How to prevent the onset of ovarian cancer
1. Exercise more: Moderate exercise can maintain physical fitness, alleviate life stress, improve women's disease resistance, and play a role in disease prevention. Women should exercise more regularly and try to find time to exercise, especially for white-collar women
2. Eat a balanced diet and eat less fat: In terms of diet, we should control the intake of fat and calories, and try to eat less animal fat. Frequent consumption of animal fat is likely to lead to obesity. Obese women are more likely to suffer from ovarian cancer. Eating more vegetables and fruits can reduce the incidence rate of ovarian cancer, and increase the intake of calcium.
3. Maintain alkaline constitution: alkaline women are not prone to ovarian cancer, have regular rest habits, adjust the diet structure, and take more exercise at ordinary times to maintain alkaline constitution. alkaline constitution is a healthy constitution to prevent ovarian cancer and breast cancer, which is conducive to women's ovarian and breast health and prevent gynecological diseases.