Ectopic pregnancy is a dangerous acute abdomen that must be highly vigilant among women. Ectopic pregnancy mainly refers to pregnancy outside the uterus. Ectopic pregnancy often occurs in tubal pregnancy, and tubal blockage can easily cause ectopic pregnancy. Multiple abortions in women also increase the probability of ectopic pregnancy. To learn more about ectopic pregnancy
What is ectopic pregnancy
1. The ectopic pregnancy is mainly caused by the blockage of the fallopian tube. The blockage of the fallopian tube will lead to the failure of normal implantation of the zygote, so it is easy to have the problem of ectopic pregnancy. If women have salpingitis or blockage problems, they should be cleared as soon as possible, otherwise it is easy to induce ectopic pregnancy, and even lead to infertility.
2. Frequent exposure to radiation or toxic substances is likely to cause ectopic pregnancy, and environmental pollution will also increase the incidence rate of female ectopic pregnancy. Women should try to stay away from environmental pollution, less exposure to radiation and toxic substances, and not often use toxic chemicals. Otherwise, it can easily induce ectopic pregnancy.
3. Gynecological tumors can also lead to the incidence of ectopic pregnancy. Women should go to the hospital for relevant examinations before pregnancy and make pregnancy plans when they are in good health. If they have gynecological inflammation or tumor diseases, they should cooperate with the treatment as soon as possible. Inflammation and tumor will affect the implantation of zygote, which will increase the incidence rate of ectopic pregnancy.
How to prevent the occurrence of ectopic pregnancy
1. Do not take the contraceptive pill frequently. Long term use of the contraceptive pill can affect women's reproductive function and even increase the probability of ectopic pregnancy. Women use scientific contraceptive methods. Long term use of the contraceptive pill can lead to hormonal secretion disorders and also affect the endocrine system, which can easily lead to endocrine disorders in women.
2. Physical examination should be carried out before pregnancy. It is better for both husband and wife to go to the hospital for relevant examination to ensure that they can conceive when they are healthy, which can reduce the incidence rate of ectopic pregnancy. If women have problems with salpingitis, they should cooperate in the treatment of salpingitis or blockage of the fallopian tube as soon as possible, which is likely to induce ectopic pregnancy. Therefore, disease screening should be done well.
3. During pregnancy preparation, it is important to have a good mood and stay away from radiation and toxic substances. Otherwise, it can also induce ectopic pregnancy. To prevent ectopic pregnancy, it is necessary to create good pregnancy conditions, adjust mood during pregnancy preparation, pay attention to a reasonable balance of nutrition, and appropriately supplement folic acid and trace elements