Pudendal lice disease is one of the common sexually transmitted diseases in modern life. The reason why it is called sexually transmitted disease is because the transmission route of pubic lice disease is basically through sexual contact. Many people have contracted pubic lice disease due to contact with patients with pubic lice disease. Patients with pubic lice disease should pay attention to their daily diet, as some foods can worsen the disease. So, what should patients with pubic lice disease pay attention to in their diet? Below is an introduction for everyone.
What should patients with pubic lice disease eat?
We all know that diet relies on parasitism on human hair and ingestion of human blood to survive. The pubic lice mainly parasitize on pubic pubic hair, perianal hair, perineal pubic hair, etc. in humans, but some pubic lice also parasitize on other human hair such as armpit hair, hair, etc. The pubic lice are not very harmful to the human body. But the itching caused to patients is unbearable. To completely cure pubic lice disease, in addition to cooperating with doctors' treatment, it is also necessary to pay attention to what should be eaten more in daily life.
1。 Patients with pubic lice are prohibited from drinking or smoking. Many people drinking alcohol affects the treatment of pubic lice, leading to inflammation and infection in the affected area.
2。 Eating more fruits that are beneficial to the body, such as apples and pears, can enhance the body's resistance.
3。 Maintain personal hygiene and pay attention to putting away your hygiene supplies. Or burn it down, otherwise it can easily cause infection to others.
Daily health precautions for pubic lice disease:
(1) The health care of pubic lice should first avoid unclean sexual intercourse. Because the main transmission route of this disease is caused by unclean sexual intercourse.
(2) When traveling on business, do not use shared bathtowels, do not wear underwear from others, and do not share bedding with others to avoid infection.
(3) The health care of pubic lice requires patients to pay attention to hygiene and frequent bathing.
(4) After getting sick, both husband and wife undergo treatment and examination at the same time, which is also one of the health care contents of pubic lice.
(5) Simultaneously check for the presence of other sexually transmitted diseases for simultaneous treatment.
Pubic lice often occur in people with poor hygiene conditions and crowded living environments, so the health care of pubic lice mainly requires personal hygiene. In recent years, it has been found that people have been infected with pubic lice by wearing shorts while riding horses, so the prevention of pubic lice should also pay attention to animal aspects.