Irregular menstruation is a gynecological disease that we need to pay attention to. After falling ill, we must clarify the cause and treat it reasonably based on our own condition. Drug therapy is a common treatment method.
What medication is good for irregular menstruation
1. Danggui Pill: Nourishing blood and tonifying qi, relieving pain. Used for menstrual irregularities caused by blood deficiency.
2. Qizhi Xiangfu Pill: Kaiyu Shunqi, nourishing blood. Indications: After menstruation error, the chest and ribs expand, and there is a lot of vaginal discharge. Used for menstrual irregularities caused by qi stagnation and blood stasis. Caution, use with caution when experiencing yin deficiency and fever.
3. Motherwort Cream: Activates blood circulation and regulates menstruation, reduces menstrual flow, and causes postpartum abdominal pain.
4. Taste Free Pill: Soothing liver and clearing heat, strengthening stomach and nourishing blood. Both ribs are swollen and painful, with less fatigue and early menstruation. Be careful not to eat cold and greasy food, and don't worry.
5. Wuji Baifeng Pill: tonifying qi and nourishing blood, regulating menstruation and stopping bleeding. Used for qi and blood deficiency, irregular menstruation, sore waist and legs, and excessive vaginal discharge.
6. Gynecological Health Pills: Relieve depression and regulate menstruation. Used for menstrual disorders such as bloating and pain in the lower abdomen before or during menstruation, low menstrual volume, dark purple menstrual color, inability to clamp blood clots, chest rib breast swelling, and blood stasis.
7. Classic Pills (Tablets): Activating blood circulation to dissipate cold, warming meridians to relieve pain, used for cold abdominal pain, comfortable when exposed to heat, low menstrual volume, dark color with blood clots, fear of cold and watery stools, white and greasy tongue coating, and other cold wet coagulation type dysmenorrhea.
Treatment of menstrual irregularities with traditional Chinese medicine
1. Prolonged menstrual period
Qi deficiency type: unclean menstruation, pale color, accompanied by mental fatigue, palpitations and insomnia, insufficient diet, loose stools, and light tongue. The treatment should choose Ginseng Guipi Wan.
Blood heat type: Continuously unclean menstruation, less color, hot hands and feet, dry mouth, red cheekbones, red tongue, and less fur. Treatment can be done with hemostatic tablets and Zhibai Dihuang pills.
2. Excessive menstruation
Qi deficiency type: Excessive menstrual flow, light color, light as water, pale complexion, flustered, weak limbs, and pale tongue. Treatment options include Wuji Baifeng Wan and Ginseng Guipi Wan.
Blood heat type: Having a large menstrual flow, dark red or purple red in color, thick or lumpy in texture, accompanied by restlessness and thirst, bloating and pain in the waist and abdomen, yellow urine, dry stools, and yellow tongue coating. Treatment should choose hemostatic tablets.
Blood deficiency type: Low menstrual flow, light color, clean droplets, accompanied by lower abdominal pain, dizziness, panic, yellowish color, and light tongue. Treatment options include Danggui Jujube Granules, Fukangbao Oral Liquid, or Siwu Mixture.