For most couples, sex is a mediator of their emotions and an essential pleasure in their lives. However, pregnancy is like a roadblock, bringing a sudden end to the warmth between couples. So, can couples have sex during pregnancy? If possible, what protective measures should be taken?
Protective measures for sexual activity during pregnancy in couples
Experts say that women cannot cohabit in the early stages of pregnancy, which affects the health of infants. Therefore, for the sake of the baby's health, I hope that expectant fathers can better understand their wife, and at this time, they should care more about her and not lack a sense of security. Expectant mothers should also give their husbands absolute trust!
After the first three months of pregnancy, experts say couples can cohabit, but in order to ensure the health of the baby, couples must take the following protective measures:
1. The posture must be scientific and the movements must be gentle. If you use a posture that is too large or incorrect, it is easy to harm the baby.
2. Sexual events must be controlled: Long term sexual behavior disrupts women's heart rate, reduces their body resistance, and is also detrimental to infants.
3. After the climax, the afterplay must be produced. The afterplay here is not really about afterplay, but about paying attention to health measures such as insulation and nutrition supplementation.
There are 5 precautions for sexual activity during pregnancy
1. During pregnancy, there have been significant changes in hormones in the body, and the sexual desire of pregnant women has undergone very personalized changes, with strong and not strong changes. So, it is important to decide whether to have sex based on personal needs, and not to suppress or force it.
2. Pregnancy is a special period for both women and men, and after handling it, the intimacy will deepen. Poor handling can have a significant impact on marriage. Therefore, it is necessary to pay special attention to each other's feelings and not only focus on the needs of women. It is natural for a husband to take care of his wife, but husband and wife are equal, and wives should not ignore their husband's sexual needs.
3. There are various sexual activities during pregnancy, and if neither partner wants to engage in sexual intercourse, they can use hand or oral sex to satisfy each other. However, the vaginal resistance during pregnancy decreases, so condoms should be used during hand sex and oral sex should not stimulate the inside of the vagina.
4. During pregnancy, vaginal resistance decreases and intrauterine infections must be strictly avoided, so condoms must be used throughout pregnancy for sexual activity.
5. Pregnancy sexual activity is mainly focused on meeting basic sexual needs and increasing mutual intimacy, rather than seeking thrilling and passionate sex as a recommendation. So, both men and women, especially men, should control the intensity and speed of insertion, always pay attention to the feelings of women, and communicate well between couples. If there is any discomfort or vaginal bleeding, sexual intercourse should be immediately stopped, and if necessary, medical examination should be conducted.
The above are some protective measures that couples need to take during pregnancy, and expectant parents who are still planning to have a baby must pay attention! Finally, it is best for couples not to have sex in the early and late stages of pregnancy to avoid damaging fetal gas and miscarriage. In the middle of pregnancy, they can have sex, but the movements should be soft and the frequency should not be too fast.