If condoms are not used properly, seeds may take root and sprout at any time! The common unsafe factors, in addition to the quality of the condom itself, are mostly caused by our improper use. For example, if a jacket is not careful, nails and other sharp objects may damage the condom, and contraception may fail. This is the most common reason.
People reach middle age. Insufficient lubrication of the female vagina can lead to condom rupture. Moreover, according to the latest research, improper use of lubricants can also cause cracking. Because these lubricants can significantly reduce the strength of condoms. These lubricants include petroleum jelly, mineral and vegetable oils, as well as ordinary liquids.
In addition, excessive sexual activity and improper storage of condoms (such as exposure to strong light, high heat and humidity) can also lead to accidents. Therefore, when making love, we must adhere to three principles:
1. Calm down. Don't get too excited and careless. You know, I can't rush to eat hot tofu.
2. Be gentle. Storms can bring greater sensory stimulation to you and your partner, but please remember. safety first!
3. Be careful. When buying condoms, try to go to a legitimate store and choose carefully, as it is "about human life"! Also, pay attention to careful preservation in daily life.
Neglected details when using condoms
Can you use condoms correctly? Compare and see if there are any misconceptions in your use.
1. Before use, the production date and expiration date should be checked. Expired condoms have deteriorated and are prone to breakage, making them unsuitable for use.
2. Condoms must be stored in a cool, dry, and non contact environment with acids, alkalis, and oils. After contact with the above conditions, it becomes sticky and brittle, and cannot be used again during the shelf life.
3. Condom specifications vary, and the appropriate model should be selected based on the size of the penis during erection. Otherwise, if it is too tight, it will easily crack, and if it is too loose, it will easily slide, affecting the effectiveness of use.
4. Condoms should not be unfolded in advance, but should be unfolded downwards from the erect glans.
5. To prevent the air in the airbag from expanding due to heat, and to prevent semen from overflowing the base of the penis during ejaculation, it is necessary to grip the top of the condom.
6. Condoms can only be used with water-based lubricants. Vaseline, liquid paraffin, facial oil, cooking oil, etc. can increase the brittleness of condoms in a short period of time and accelerate their rupture.