If a man accidentally suffers from chronic prostatitis, he must not worry. Choosing the correct treatment method is the key. He should also pay attention to it when he goes to work, especially for the night shift.
The treatment of chronic prostatitis is a long process. During the treatment, patients should not only treat according to the doctor's guidance, but also do their own daily prostatitis health care. What are the precautions for chronic prostatitis patients?
1. The sexual life (ejaculation) is regular, and it should be kept at 2-3 times a week. Try to arrange it in the morning, and then drink a lot of water to flush the urethra.
2. Do not smoke, do not drink, and eat less spicy, greasy, thick taste and hair.
3. Increase sleep for 1 to 2 hours every day and exercise for about 30 minutes every day (do not drink water 1 hour before exercise, and avoid strenuous exercise 30 minutes after medication and meal to avoid affecting absorption). It is better to jog and exercise more lower body to avoid strenuous exercise and inactivity.
4. Eat a balanced diet, eat less and eat more meals (never eat too much, all kinds of staple foods, vegetables, fruits, chicken and pork are the best), and keep the stool smooth. Special emphasis is placed on the effect of dinner on defecation. Dinner should be less and earlier.
5. Drink more water, preferably in the morning and at noon, and do not drink water 2 hours before going to bed.
6. Avoid catching cold, especially when bathing. It is very important to maintain the temperature of the prostate.
7. Avoid prostate congestion, ejaculation, sauna, long sitting, cycling and urine holding.
8. Try to choose Chinese herbal medicine with bactericidal effect and use it with western medicine. It is not said that drugs taken on an empty stomach must be taken after meals to reduce side effects. After meals means 20 minutes after meals.
9. Adhere to treatment and trust doctors for at least three months.
10. Keep your spirits happy. Don't worry too much. Just put yourself in a good mood and cooperate with the doctor to treat it slowly. The one who can't cure is to worry blindly all day and just rely on drugs. That must be good. There is no magic medicine to treat this disease. It is not a common infection. The most important thing is to strengthen your own resistance. Mental stress is more harmful to recovery. It is absolutely impossible to rely on drugs alone. The most important thing is maintenance.