What is the relationship between sexual dysfunction and hyperactivity? Don't eat these foods if you have high libido
Some male friends show strong sexual desire, and think that this is good, and it is a sign of strong sexual ability. Surprisingly, it is actually a pathological condition, and the possibility of hyperactivity is high. How do you judge whether sexual desire is excited? What harm is there? What should I pay attention to in diet? Let's investigate.
How to judge sexual excitement?
Clinically, there are very few patients who complain of hyperlibido. Unless discovered through sexual counseling and spouse, it is quite rare for men to seek doctors themselves. Most of them consult with newlyweds. Generally speaking, newlyweds, especially in the first six months of marriage, have strong sexual demands on their husbands. Frequent sexual intercourse is a normal phenomenon, which needs the understanding of their wives, and they don't need to worry about the disease.
It is generally believed that a person's sexual excitement and behavior are very satisfactory to both husband and wife, and there is an increase, but if there are no adverse consequences, it cannot be considered as pathological. Because everyone's environment is different, especially it is difficult to distinguish between normal sexual desire and excessive sexual desire, so far there is no correct judgment standard.
What is the harm of hyperactivity?
1. Sexual genital overwork: due to the continuous and repeated occurrence of sexual impulse, both men and women will increase the burden control of the nerve center and sexual genital. Frequent results will be extremely opposite, but will lead to functional decline, leading to functional decline.
2. Poor physical condition: For both men and women, the physical consumption is large, and for a long time, the physical condition is bound to decline. Immediately affect the mental state, and the ability of thinking, memory, and analysis is also getting lower and lower.
3. Induced sexual dysfunction: men often have repetitive life and prolong ejaculation time. The ejaculation time of the second sexual life must be longer than that of the first, thus burying the risk of inducing dysfunction such as impotence, non-ejaculation, delayed ejaculation time and no pleasure in sexual life in the future.
4. Increase waist and back strain: men often repeat sex life. Because of repeated and persistent congestion of the sexual genitalia, it will induce prostatitis, seminal vesiculitis and other diseases, which not only cause perineal discomfort, backache, but also blood sperm. Women often repeat sex life, and their sexual genitals are always congested, which will induce pelvic congestion and cause discomfort such as low back pain and heavy lower body.
5. The non-response period is too long: men have a non-response period after sex, that is, they do not respond to sexual stimulation for a period of time after the end of the room. Frequent repetitive life will prolong the non-reaction period and easily lead to functional decline.