Sperm is an important part of fertility and is unique to men, but it is not possible to have sperm. Too little sperm will also increase the difficulty of fertility, and oligospermia is a typical problem. Here comes the question, why do men have less sperm? What is the best food for men?
9 reasons for male sperm deficiency
1. Endocrine factors: primary gonadal hormone deficiency leads to hypogonadism, secondary gonadal hormone deficiency leads to hypogonadism, high follicle stimulating hormone oligospermia, hyperprolactinemia, chronic adrenal cortical hypofunction, adrenal cortical hyperplasia, thyroid disease, diabetes, etc.
2. Infection factors: chronic testitis, chronic prostatitis, seminal vesiculitis, specific infection, etc.
3. Varicocele: The increase of local temperature of testis affects the refined function of testis and sperm vitality.
4. Genetic factors: abnormal somatic karyotype and microdeletion of y chromosome are one of the common causes of sperm disorders.
5. Immune factor: male testicular barrier is destroyed, and anti-sperm antibody is produced.
6. Testis: Testis may appear azoospermia without early surgery.
7. Hydrotheca vaginalis: the primary is not secondary hydrocele of the vaginalis, and the local temperature rise of the testis causes sperm dysfunction, with few sperm.
8. Nutritional factors: the nutritional substances required for spermatogenesis, such as amino acid, folic acid, vitamin a, e, and trace element zinc, are insufficient, and the spermatogenesis function is low.
9. Drugs: Some drugs temporarily or permanently impair sperm production. For example, a large number of corticosteroids, androgens, gonadotropin-releasing hormone, reserpine, furan drugs, cimetidine, nitrosamine ethane, analgesics, colchicine and antibiotics, alkyl compounds in cancer chemotherapy drugs, etc.
The quality of male sperm is closely related to many factors in life, but in order to improve the quality of male sperm, we must focus on diet.
What food do men eat most to replenish sperm?
1. Eating animal viscera can improve sperm quality
Animal viscera contains a lot of cholesterol, which is an important component of synthetic sex hormones. In addition, it also contains adrenaline, which can promote the division and maturation of spermatogonia.
2. Eating zinc-containing food can increase the number of sperm
The number of sperm is related to the trace element zinc in human body. The food with the highest zinc content is oyster, and other foods such as beef, milk, chicken, chicken liver, egg yolk, shellfish, peanuts, cereals, beans, potatoes, and brown sugar contain a certain amount of zinc.