In modern society, people's life pressure is particularly high and life speed is faster. Women not only have great responsibilities in family life, but also have great pressure in work. Because of the busy and stressful work, women have little exercise in work and poor physical quality, so many gynecological diseases have found female friends
What is the reason for low menstrual volume
1. Excessive weight loss
Due to various reasons, many women have strict requirements for their bodies. Women's menstruation has a great relationship with their weight and body fat content. Especially women with menstrual problems should stop losing weight, strengthen nutrition and restore health.
2. Excessive work endocrine disorder
Many women will be crazy if they meet uncomfortable days every month due to their fast-paced life and high-intensity work. If they don't pay attention to maintaining good work rules and relax, their menstrual period will probably decrease.
3. Often depressed psychological depression
Female friends can't stand being resented. From the perspective of traditional Chinese medicine, depression can easily lead to liver depression and menstrual volume reduction. In addition, excessive mental stimulation, stress and psychological trauma can also lead to menorrhea
4. Induced abortion
After induced abortion, the ovary can resume ovulation function within 22 days, and menstruation is about one month. However, a few women have prolonged menstrual period, different cycle length, amenorrhea, etc. after induced abortion, and generally return to normal after 2-3 months.
Does less menstruation affect pregnancy?
1. The amount of menstruation is small, but the ovarian function is normal, which does not affect pregnancy. Women have a large amount of menstruation, with a wide normal range, about 80-100 ml. Some women have less menstruation, less within the normal range, and their ovarian ovulation function and female hormone secretion function are within the normal range. These women still have fertility.
2. The amount of menstruation caused by non-reproductive system and endocrine is small, and there is a probability of fertility. If a woman has too little menstruation, it is caused by systemic consumptive diseases such as tuberculosis, malnutrition, anemia, or mental factors such as tension, depression, fear, fatigue, environmental changes, etc. These factors cause too little menstruation, and a certain proportion of women are also fertile.
3. Low menstrual volume caused by endocrine factors is likely to affect pregnancy. Due to low endocrine function, tumor, uterine dysplasia and other diseases, the probability of amenorrhea is greatly increased due to too little menstruation. However, if it is only a temporary endocrine disorder, emotional tension, environmental changes, increased psychological pressure, sudden changes in stimulation, etc., as long as the above temporary factors disappear, menstruation will return to normal. Therefore, this situation will not affect pregnancy.