What is the reason for the obstruction of the male vas deferens? What are the treatment methods
Obstruction of the vas deferens will directly affect the fertility of men and lead to male infertility. Therefore, male friends should pay attention to it in their daily life and actively take measures to prevent the occurrence of vas deferens obstruction. How to prevent the obstruction of vas deferens? The following will give you a detailed introduction.
How to prevent the obstruction of vas deferens? First of all, let's understand the causes of vas deferens blockage. Andrologists pointed out that the main causes of male vas deferens obstruction are
1、 Tumor. Men suffer from testicular tumors, seminal vesicle tumors, prostate tumors and other tumor diseases, and the vas deferens are blocked.
2、 Congenital malformation. Congenital malformation of the vas deferens, such as the absence of the head, body and tail segments of the epididymis, the absence of one or all segments of the vas deferens, the disconnection between the vas deferens and the epididymis, and the underdevelopment of the epididymis, vas deferens or seminal vesicles, etc., may also lead to obstruction of the vas deferens.
3、 Urogenital system infection. Men suffering from epididymitis, prostatitis, seminal vesiculitis or tuberculosis of the epididymal vas deferens can cause obstruction of the vas deferens, and the joint between the epididymis and the vas deferens is the most common.
4、 Surgical injury. Herniorrhaphy, varicocele, spermatic cord tumor surgery, etc. may damage the vas deferens and cause obstruction of the vas deferens.
How to prevent the obstruction of vas deferens? Patients should do the following:
1. Patients should pay attention to anti-infection. Ejaculatory orifice edema caused by genital tract infection generally does not require surgery. After infection and physical treatment to control inflammation, the genital tract with edema can be recovered smoothly.
2. The patient can have vasectomy and vasectomy if the obstruction is in the vas deferens.
3. Patients with blocked vas deferens can also receive vasectomy and testicular anastomosis. The vasectomy and epididymostomy can be performed in the tail of epididymis.
4. The obstruction of the vas deferens can also be treated by removing the tumor. Patients with spermatic vesicles, prostate tumors or prostate cysts can be surgically removed.
5. Urethrotomy or urethroplasty is also one of the methods to treat the obstruction of vas deferens, which is mainly applicable to urethral stricture or obstruction caused by urethral trauma.
After knowing how to prevent the obstruction of the vas deferens, men can choose their own treatment methods to recover their health as soon as possible.