A harmonious sexual life has great benefits for the relationship, physiology, and psychology of couples, but making love is a physically demanding "exercise". Young couples should not indulge in it, causing excessive fatigue and physical damage. Generally speaking, the frequency of sexual activity is not only related to physical condition, but also to age and regional differences. Some newlyweds have sex almost every day during their honeymoon, and on their wedding night, they continuously socialize 4-5 times. Even during the day, they have to close the door for sex, but it is important to exercise moderation and avoid excessive sexual activity.
According to research conducted by the research laboratory, the frequency of male sexual activity generally decreases with age. During the age range of 22-25, there are three times a week for men aged 32-35, two times a week for men aged 41-45, and one time a week. Of course, this is just an average. There are significant differences in each age group, with some people having more than a few times a day and others having less than one time a month.
Under normal circumstances, as long as both parties have no physical discomfort or similar conditions of heart disease, they can live without being overly sensitive to sexual frequency.
The so-called reluctance in women refers to submitting to the sexual demands of the man; In men, it is not the case that they originally intended to have sex, but instead rely on reading pornographic books or videos to "stimulate" themselves, and even force masturbation in order to engage in sexual activity. This is quite harmful because after each ejaculation, men will no longer have sexual reactions for a short or long period of time. It is a natural protection for men.
Normal sexual frequency
What is the normal frequency of sexual activity? Is this the next morning full of energy and happy both physically and mentally. On the second or several days after sexual intercourse, if the following situations occur and no other reasons can be found, it can be considered excessive and should be restricted.
Lack of spirit, fatigue and coma towards life. The waist is sore, malaise, dizziness, and Venus appears in the eyes. Prone to sweating, insomnia, and difficulty falling asleep. Lack of appetite, poor appetite, and mild nausea.
Quality of sexual life needs to be guaranteed
1. Get plenty of sleep. Multiple studies have shown that good and sufficient sleep is the main way to improve performance. In addition, if you sleep well, the response functions of various systems in the human body will also be more sensitive. After receiving sexual stimulation, the brain provides positive feedback.
2. Eat a balanced diet. Healthy dietary habits can improve blood vessel conditions, thereby enhancing the ability to supply blood to the genitalia. In addition, balanced nutrition can lower male cholesterol levels, alleviate arteriosclerosis, and improve the problem of low libido.
3. Control blood pressure. Men with high blood pressure are prone to developing hypertension and arteriosclerosis, which have a significant impact on erectile function and sexual response.
4. Keep exercising. Good physical condition is an important guarantee for sexual activity, but it is also important to choose sports. For example, cycling is not recommended. Regardless of gender, long-term cycling can severely compress the perineum. For men, it may induce erectile dysfunction; For women, there may be numbness in the perineum and a significant decrease in sexual experience. And things like jogging and walking are all good choices, suitable for most people.
5. Use medication with caution. Many medications, such as various antidepressants, diuretics, cholesterol lowering drugs, and anti-inflammatory drugs, can affect people's libido and sexual performance. When using it, patients should closely monitor whether their sexual activity is regular. If problems arise, they should consult a doctor in a timely manner, choose other medications for treatment, and strive to minimize the impact of medication on performance.
6. Quit smoking and drinking. Smoking and alcohol addiction may numb the central nervous system of the brain and significantly slow down the response to various external stimuli. Delayed response to sexual stimulation, male premature ejaculation, female delayed orgasm, and other functional impairments.