Healthy vagina usually has a certain smell, but this smell is not very big, nor very unpleasant, which is normal.
What's wrong with a girl's bad smell?
1. Fishy smell: vaginitis caused by anaerobes, trichomonas or haemophilus vaginalis, and leucorrhea is often accompanied by fishy smell.
2. Fishy smell: some vaginitis is caused by haemophilus vaginalis, and leucorrhea has a special fishy smell. At the same time, it is also accompanied by vaginal burning, pain, itching, vulva dampness and other symptoms.
3. Odor: If leucorrhea stinks, it is often caused by severe infection of the reproductive tract or tumor. Such as malignant tumors of the reproductive tract, severe endometritis, and severe cervical erosion. Especially for elderly women, if they have leucorrhea odor and bright red color, it is often a signal of malignant tumor.
Why does it cause the peculiar smell of private places?
1. Fishy smell and infection
If your private parts emit a strong and unpleasant smell, it may be a sign of infection. For example, bacterial vaginitis, due to overgrowth of bacteria and delicate imbalance of vaginal PH value, leucorrhea is increased and fishy smell is strong. The unpleasant smell and green leucorrhea usually indicate trichomoniasis venereal disease, so if you feel the smell is wrong, trust your intuition and see a doctor.
2. Menstrual blood
If you often smell a smell like blood, there is usually nothing to panic during this period. Under natural conditions, healthy vagina will emit mixed but normal smell during menstruation.
3. Eat something with heavy taste
What you eat can also make your private parts smell different. Citrus fruits, oranges, pineapples and grapefruit will increase the vaginal fluid, and the vaginal odor is very strong. On the other hand, onions, garlic, cauliflower and asparagus produce unpleasant odor and taste.
What should I do if a girl has a bad smell in her private place?
1. Don't use lotion indiscriminately, learn the correct way to clean the vagina
Many women do not know what to do with the peculiar smell in women's private parts and blindly read the lotion advertisement, believing that washing is healthier, but in fact, if they are too clean, the bacterial balance of the vulva will be broken, and those harmful to human body will increase excessively, and women may suffer from candidal vaginitis and bacterial vaginitis, and also will have the peculiar smell symptoms. In view of this situation, it is recommended to wash the vulva with warm water.