Nowadays, many male friends are suffering from male infertility. In fact, there are many reasons for male infertility, and the main factor that affects male friends' infertility is diet. Therefore, we should pay more attention to our own diet, as male infertility and diet are closely related.
Relationship between male infertility and diet
1. Like drinking coffee: Coffee can also damage male sperm, making sperm inactive. Therefore, scientists recommend that men drink coffee in moderation. Prefer seafood: The ocean is polluted by industry, so seafood contains too much mercury, a chemical harmful to reproduction.
2. Fast food: Fast food contains many soy products, and long-term consumption in large quantities can exhibit the effects of some female hormones, leading to male reproductive problems. In short, male infertility is closely related to diet, and attention should be paid to prevention.
3. Don't Drink Water: Although scientists have not yet fully understood how water scarcity specifically affects male reproductive health, facts show that men who drink water are more fertile.
4. Overeating: Scientists in Atlanta, USA have discovered that when men overeat, the quality of their sperm can be impaired.
5. Smoking and drinking: Research shows that men who regularly smoke are three times more likely to be infertile than men who never smoke; Patients with chronic alcoholism may experience testicular atrophy, leading to decreased semen quality.
6. Food packaging: German reproductive scientists have found that the decrease in the number of male sperm worldwide may be related to a chemical called phthalates. It is widely used in hundreds of products such as toys, food packaging, vinyl flooring, wallpaper, cleaner, lubricant, nail polish, hair spray, soap, shampoo, inner coating of food cans, recyclable milk and mineral water bottles.