The seminal vesicle is closely related to male reproduction. Male seminal vesicle is not the main reproductive organ, but also an essential reproductive organ. Inflammation of male seminal vesicle will affect the quality of sperm production. Men want to have children. The combination of these poor quality sperm and eggs can easily cause fetal malformation. The harm of seminal vesicle inflammation is very serious
1. Recurrent attacks: seminal vesiculitis is not treated in a regular hospital in time, and is easy to recur, which is also one of the main hazards of seminal vesiculitis. Due to the structural characteristics of the seminal vesicle, the drainage after inflammation is poor, and bacterial invasion is easy to leave a curse, which is difficult to treat, and it is easy to recur if the treatment is not timely or incomplete.
2. Cause male infertility: Because the seminal vesicles are anatomically close to and communicate with the prostate, vas deferens, urethra, bladder, etc., seminal vesiculitis is often secondary to infection of other organs of the urethro-genital system. Simple seminal vesiculitis is rare, but chronic inflammation of seminal vesicles can cause infertility. In addition, 90% of the semen is seminal vesicle secretion, of which fructose can be used as the power source of sperm. When the seminal vesicle is inflamed, these secretions decrease and affect sperm vitality. Inadequate sperm volume can also cause infertility if the sperm pool in the posterior fornix of the vagina cannot be filled.
3. Cause infection: Because the seminal vesicles are anatomically close to and communicate with the prostate infertility, vas deferens, urethra, bladder, etc., seminal vesiculitis is often secondary to infection of other organs of the genitourinary system.
4. Resulting in sexual dysfunction: Because seminal vesiculitis is longer than chronic prostatitis and complicated with blood sperm, the semen is pink, red or with blood clots, which can cause sexual intercourse pain, and due to mental fear, tension and other reasons, symptoms such as decreased libido and sexual dysfunction can occur, which seriously affects the life and family harmony of the husband and wife.
What is seminal vesiculitis related to
(1) Inflammation infecting seminal vesicles through the vas deferens: Inflammation is caused by retrograde infection of bacteria along the ejaculatory duct through the posterior urethra or by the invasion of bacteria from epididymitis into the seminal vesicles along the vas deferens. The infected bacteria are mostly Escherichia coli, followed by Staphylococcus, Streptococcus, Diphtheria, etc.
(2) Lymphatic infection: Inflammation of urinary tract and intestinal tract causes seminal vesiculitis by infecting seminal vesicles through lymphatic system.
(3) Hematological infection: pathogens that infect the focus of other parts of the body circulate through the blood to the seminal vesicle to cause seminal vesiculitis.