Vaginitis caused by infection with Candida albicans. The main symptoms are pruritus of vulva, burning pain, white bean dregs, frequent urination, pain in urination, pain in sexual intercourse, etc. This disease is easy to be infected after the body resistance is decreased and the vaginal resistance is weakened. This disease is mostly seen in young girls, pregnant women, diabetes women and postmenopausal women who use a large amount of estrogen. A large amount of antibiotics and adrenal cortical hormones are used. After estrogen, it provides favorable conditions for the accelerated reproduction of candida albicans and is easy to cause infection. In addition to vaginitis, this disease can also cause mycotic vulvitis. Some patients are stubborn and lingering.
1、 What is good for your health for candidiasis?
1。 Choose a light diet, and eat foods rich in vitamins a, B2, and c, such as animal liver, eggs, carrots, and other bird eggs and fresh vegetables, such as tomatoes, spinach, amaranth, kidney beans, potatoes, and potatoes. Eat more fresh fruits, such as oranges, oranges, grapefruit, lemon, strawberries, dates, and hawthorn
3 Supplement vitamin a, vitamin B2 and folic acid appropriately, such as liver oil, carrot, animal liver, fish, apricot, whole wheat, pumpkin and other foods. It can relieve itching symptoms, but do not overdo it.
2、 What food should not be eaten for candidiasis?
(1) Hair. Sea fish, shrimp, crab, river fish, lake fish, etc., the itching of vulva will worsen after eating, so please do not eat.
(2) Tobacco and wine. It should be contraindicated to aggravate inflammation and congestion, and aggravate yin itching.
(3) Spicy and pungent food. Pepper, pepper, fennel, pepper, onion, etc., can expand inflammation, and pudendal itching is more serious, please do not eat.
(4) Fried and sweet. For example, lard, cream, butter, pork chops, steak, lactose, chocolate, etc., are conducive to wetting and not conducive to treatment, so diet should be avoided.
Prevention of Candida infection
1. Sexual loyalty: sexual life is one of the ways to spread fungal vaginitis. In addition to being loyal to each other, couples should also consider the risks of sexual life outside marriage, because the inflammation from infection outside marriage will inevitably transfer to marriage. So sex life should be dedicated and loyal. Couples should use protective tools, such as wearing condoms, and pay attention to cleanliness when having sex. It is not only sexual contact, but also Candida is everywhere.